Boozy Bargains. (1 Viewer)

classic seanc

24 Brahma for €20 in Deveney’s Rathmines. Or €1/bottle. It’s out of date though.

Bluhhhggrrr. LOCKED. Good stuff.

Post your good value booze finds here. No Dutch Gold.

Flensburger Gold is my new squeeze - 6 for €12 in the offy in Rathmines (although they were out last time I checked, the offy in Harold's X has 'em for €13.30).
Truly lives up to billing.. "Mild und Frisch".

24 bottles of Holsten Pills in Tesocs is reduced from €19.99 to €14.99.
except their tills fucked up and wanted to reduce them further by accident.
so got 48 bottles for €20 the other day. it's been a boozey one.

good thread carryout in mulhuddart were doin 24 box of miller for 20e last week and always have a good deal on some sort of bottle, labbatts and the like.

24 Brahma for €20 in Deveney’s Rathmines. Or €1/bottle. It’s out of date though.

sheils offie on dorset st have bottles of franziskaner for 1.99; a euro cheaper than everywhere else; not bargin basement stuff but a 30% off a nice tipple

This wasn't such great value since I ended up drinking loads of it when normally I wouldn't be drinking at all, but still. I might get another case tonight while I can.

Also: 24 bottles of Budweiser for €18 in Aldi. I know y'all think that's "piss water", but fuck yee, I like it.

24 bottles of Budweiser for €18 in Aldi. I know y'all think that's "piss water", but fuck yee, I like it.

Fizzy piss water. :p

Have you tried Aldi's German lager? Wernesgrunder I think it's called. It's very nice, about a fiver for 6 bottles.

24 Leffe: €30
24 Asahi €20
24 Cobra €20
All in Deveneys. There’s way more too. It’s a good spot for out of date boozz3

This wasn't such great value since I ended up drinking loads of it when normally I wouldn't be drinking at all, but still. I might get another case tonight while I can.

Also: 24 bottles of Budweiser for €18 in Aldi. I know y'all think that's "piss water", but fuck yee, I like it.

Bottles of Budweiser aren't bad on a hot day.

Cans and draught of it are muck.

I robbed bottles of carlsberg export from the cold room in the pub i was working in as a lounge boy years ago. Got home that night, put them in the fridge, went to bed. Me Da came in bolloxed and drank them. Found the empty bottles scattered around the kitchen the next day - 2 years out of date! haha scutter & barf all day he had. hahahahaha fuckin dipso.

Im glad he's dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back