Boost switch guitar mod.....anybody know what to do? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I'm having fuck all joy hitting my channel changer pedal(its a bit slow changing anyway).
I just cant be looking for a pedal while I'm singing and playing and jigging simultaenously,its fucking me mojo up BIG TIME.
I cant concentrate on me shredding while I'm trying to locate my pedal and I'm fucking up me solo's and breaks.....its a balls up.
But I really need to get a boost when I need it.

I had a Yamaha guitar 20 years ago that had a boost switch on it..it was great..I want one on my SG.

Has anybody any ideas?Me head is wrecked.

Moose can wire it up if anybody has an idea?

I just want to be able to flick a switch on my axe and it goes into facemelt mode.

All you gotta do is bring the guitar over here and I'll hook it up. Have a circuit in mind already.

Yeah..pedals are impossible..ye have to be in the right place..style cramping or what

Ha..I made one of those out of a doorbell button before..was great

the channel flipping on those 2000s is a bit sketchy alright gaz.

you can always just use your volume knob...

the channel flipping on those 2000s is a bit sketchy alright gaz.

you can always just use your volume knob...

Yeah the channel change is bogey Damo...

the volume knob changes the sound in an awkward way I find...makes it a bit soft when its on half way....

First turn up your amp gain, then turn down your guitar volume. You should be able to get a very similar sound to what you'll have with your current amp settings and guitar volume at 10. Mess about till you're 100% comfortable with the settings, then you can rip up your guitar volume when you need to shred.

Or just get moose to fix it.

First turn up your amp gain, then turn down your guitar volume. You should be able to get a very similar sound to what you'll have with your current amp settings and guitar volume at 10. Mess about till you're 100% comfortable with the settings, then you can rip up your guitar volume when you need to shred.

Or just get moose to fix it.

thats EXACTLY what I'm gonna try..i'll let ya know how I get on.(I never thought of trying that tbh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back