Bomb attacks in london (1 Viewer)

ugh...this is sickening.

my fiance of the girl beside me is the algate area and she cant get through to him. she is a bit if a state.

keep up the posts spiritualtramp.

No don't worry - vodafone are reporting that the network is swamped and that any spare capacity is going to the emergency services so you will get through, just not for a while.

eoinbox said:
cant get through to fucking ANYBODY in london, this isnt good :(

holy shit some girl is saying they were 10 minutes in the dark between the explosion and the staff arriving... people injured by glass in the trains...

and they couldn't breathe properly, it sounds awful.
oh shit said:
holy shit some girl is saying they were 10 minutes in the dark between the explosion and the staff arriving... people injured by glass in the trains...

spiritualtramp said:
loads of the networks are down. obviously.

yup, landlines and mobiles - i know lots of people having trouble getting in touch with folks in london. just got an email from my sister saying she's ok, phew, though she has no idea how she's going to get home from work.

this is very, very fucking scary.

Strange, I got through to my cousin after a couple of tries. She's at work in Southend, though, and passed through Liverpool Street at about 6am.

She said she'd been in meetings all morning, and so had heard nothing until it came over the loudspeaker in the office, and she said she hadn't realised it was serious until I called her.

Poor thing only moved to London last week, apparently. Seemed okay about it, though.

They kill capacity in the mobile network in emergencies to stop it being used for remote control explosions.

jane said:
Strange, I got through to my cousin after a couple of tries. She's at work in Southend, though, and passed through Liverpool Street at about 6am.

She said she'd been in meetings all morning, and so had heard nothing until it came over the loudspeaker in the office, and she said she hadn't realised it was serious until I called her.

Poor thing only moved to London last week, apparently. Seemed okay about it, though.

glad to hear she's ok.

i think some of the networks are at limited capacity rather than off altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back