Bomb attacks in london (2 Viewers)

kirstie said:
try to listen to bbc london or 5 live, loads of reports. people are reporting seeing dead bodies so there are for sure fatalities.

theres gotta be. something on the skynews ticker said something about blood - just caught the end of it. I would imagine theres a serious amount of people dead.

heavy bananas. london is vunerable too. if anywhere i thought london'd be the most difficult place to successfully pull this off what with all scotland yard/Mi5 experience of IRA bombing campaigns.

1312674.jpg

from sky news

Donkey OJ said:
heavy bananas. london is vunerable too. if anywhere i thought london'd be the most difficult place to successfully pull this off what with all scotland yard/Mi5 experience of IRA bombing campaigns.

everyone is focussed on the G8

Donkey OJ said:

to be honest I don't know how it would be difficult to do something like this. how can they monitor what youre doing in your house - you could be making bombs all day and night and nobody would know.

Donkey OJ said:
is it just a coincidence that the g8 talks start today? me thinks not. sounds like a much smaller scale than al queida are capable of. they dont get out of bed for less than 1000 pounds of plastic explosives. i reckon its the tree hugging anti capitalists. with bombs.
Would they go for public transport though?

avernus said:
to be honest I don't know how it would be difficult to do something like this. how can they monitor what youre doing in your house - you could be making bombs all day and night and nobody would know.

yeah but these guys are notoriously good at surveillance and intelligence and all that black art stuff and they've busted a load of terrorist "cells" since 2001. but yeah its impossible to monitor everything all the time.

still. the g8 distraction as BA mentioned above looks like the perfect oppurtunity. imagine the headaches the olympics committee are having right now?

Yeah, I knew the phone lines would be down, but that doesn't stop me from frantically trying to call my poor southern belle cousin, who won't know what hit her, and has only been living in London for a month.

I got a text from a friend (I texted her to see if she was okay) just saying, "I'm running like crazy".

It all sounds very fucking serious, and, like with 9/11, I can't shake the thought that my country is going to use this as an excuse to bomb even more people who don't deserve to die.

an islamic tv station has said it was terrorist blasts and that there will be more within the hour apparently

kirstie said:
yeah... are you suggesting possible agendas?

not meaning to imply anything conspiratorial
but with george in-country along with the other leaders of the G8 there is going to be mad rhetoric about terror and security after this
who ever did it must have calculated that the brits will have to respond hard to this with them around to save face.
as callous as that sounds.

czar said:
an islamic tv station has said it was terrorist blasts and that there will be more within the hour apparently

yeah it totally seems like something else is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back