Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (1 Viewer)

that was fuggin' deadly. rosetti's family were deadly. harrow as a heartthrob was deadly. gillian was deadly. the whole show is just deadly. love it.

Haha, I knew with Rosetti and Harrow storylines to the fore Bernie would gyp-ing himself. Just another quality episode for me though. On a side issue loving the period soundtrack more and more.

Haha, I knew with Rosetti and Harrow storylines to the fore Bernie would gyp-ing himself. Just another quality episode for me though. On a side issue loving the period soundtrack more and more.

Yeah, the soundtrack is excellent this season. I love how Eli has about 12 kids.

Yeah, the soundtrack is excellent this season. I love how Eli has about 12 kids.

What did you think of the scene with Margaret and Eli's wife? In one way you could understand the former reaching out after all the declamations of family but on the other hand who is she to play the victim. Gas how Eli's wife simply just couldn't have that discussion at all. Yet again Margaret is surprised to find how ahead of her time she is.

What did you think of the scene with Margaret and Eli's wife? In one way you could understand the former reaching out after all the declamations of family but on the other hand who is she to play the victim. Gas how Eli's wife simply just couldn't have that discussion at all. Yet again Margaret is surprised to find how ahead of her time she is.

She's desperately alone. She reached out when kindness was offered.
Eli's wife wanted happy families. Margaret as you said is way ahead of her time.
She is wealthy but lives without love. The opposite of Mrs. Eli.

I thought that was a deadly episode.

What's the deal with
Gillian killing the blond guy?
I thought she was going to use his body to have the son declared dead, but it seems like she just killed him out of despair at losing Jimmy.
Which is it?

She's desperately alone. She reached out when kindness was offered.
Eli's wife wanted happy families. Margaret as you said is way ahead of her time.
She is wealthy but lives without love. The opposite of Mrs. Eli.

I thought that was a deadly episode.

What's the deal with
Gillian killing the blond guy?
I thought she was going to use his body to have the son declared dead, but it seems like she just killed him out of despair at losing Jimmy.
Which is it?

the former. she left his dog tags on the body. she also removed all pictures of jimmy from the house.

Another great episode.
Nucky's confrontation with Gillian was deadly. I nearly leapt out of my seat when she threw the drink in his face.

Well I'm personally happy Michael Shannon has his hole back in gear.

And the that last scene with Billy. Jesus. This shit is good.

Another great episode.
Nucky's confrontation with Gillian was deadly. I nearly leapt out of my seat when she threw the drink in his face.

Well I'm personally happy Michael Shannon has his hole back in gear.

And the that last scene with Billy. Jesus. This shit is good.

He is outstanding in the scene where he's trying to explain to his wife why they have to leave. So, I gather they're just selling O'Bannion's booze for profit now? Not the smartest move

During the scene in the office before he ironed yer man's face I thought he really looked like Mr. Demartino from Daria.

tumblr_mag1jxtz0F1qb6h4po1_1280.jpg

Enthralling. Such a stellar cast when you think about it. Right down to the cameos. Look at James Cromwell for such a small role. Really enjoying that aspect of it, love how Coen Brothers the portrayal of Gaston Means is. Michael Shannon with the iron! And poor Billy! Really well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back