Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (2 Viewers)

He's a pure sociopath. Very enjoyable to watch. I didn't know whether he was going to open that kid at the gas pump's head or recruit him. Brilliantly played by Bobby Cannavale.

Verry funny too..the basement scene were he calls Nucky a "fucking breadroll in a bow tie" had me in stitches.

I watched the third episode last week and it is building up very nicely indeed.

Margaret irritates the hell out of me though.

4th episode was great. Stephen Graham's Capone is really coming along as a character. Nucky's turning into a real cold bastard. Dying to find out how he deals with Gyp. He should've recruited Harrow by now if you ask me.

Episode 5 had the best opening and the best shootout in the show so far - "get me a wet towel". It wasn't as good as episode 4 but not far off. I knew that Benny guy would be trouble (he's Bugsy Seigel apparently).

I liked it. I often really enjoy the less action-packed episodes (was the same with the Sopranos). I hate that Attorney General, can't wait for him to get his comeupence. Always interesting to see how far Nucky's reach can go. Margaret and Gillian looking particularly well this week. Although I am hungry for more Capone.

probably the TV highlight of the year

I just need to get this said. With all due respect You put me down in this game. I didn't ask for that. Not even a handshake. Make me want things. Things I can see; that I can almost touch. Then You take 'em away. Not for me, right? Everyone else, but not me. I'm what? A mistake You made? Like some leftovers. And I'm supposed to go through my life... no friendship, no love 'til I'm pissin' in my bed. Coughin' up blood on the sheets- then I'll know right? Then it'll all be clear. Put it in front of me, take it away- Why would You do that?! Just to screw with me? What kind of sick FUCK thinks that way? I'm supposed to trust You? Based on the treatment so far?! What are You up to, huh? I'm here. I'm listenin'! I'm ready for any kind of explanation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back