The Boys Season 3 (1 Viewer)

They initially only listed 6 episodes

I should have seen that twist coming and I'm glad I didn't
Nice wallop at the end there

I think Billy Butcher is related to Frank Butcher of EastEnders in the greater Butcher cinematic universe
Different bit of Lahndan mate, Frank Butchers family wouldn't find themselves souf of the river.

Personally I'm just enjoying the faux Cockney Cosplay of it all. You Fahcking Cahnts. It's like being in Fontaines DC.

I think this part of it has actually improved. Urban's accent was grating early on. Not quite Don Cheadle in Ocean's bad, but definitely broke the spell.
Or maybe I'm just used to it.

I think this part of it has actually improved. Urban's accent was grating early on. Not quite Don Cheadle in Ocean's bad, but definitely broke the spell.
Or maybe I'm just used to it.
If he's supposed to be South East London, but traveled the world, then they maybe get away with it.

Also that he had an evil and presumably racist dad, then he's accent kinda makes sense. Australian does sound a lot like North Kent.

I've been watching this series all wrong the whole time because I couldn't tell where Butcher is from. It matters whether he's from Oz or Plumstead.

Every article on The Boys on facebook devolves into butthurt American right wingers moaning about deluded American libs. It's funny and terrifying.
I thought this was a good series but it would have had more impact if people who died stayed dead. As many are saying it feels like despite all the action, it reset itself to the end of the last season in lots of ways.
But the superboy thing could get interesting and it remains one of my favourite things on TV right now.

On the subject of the questionable accent, I will never forgive Butcher's "I lost me bottle mate" when he meant "I lost my temper" from a while back.

Every article on The Boys on facebook devolves into butthurt American right wingers moaning about deluded American libs. It's funny and terrifying.
I thought this was a good series but it would have had more impact if people who died stayed dead. As many are saying it feels like despite all the action, it reset itself to the end of the last season in lots of ways.
But the superboy thing could get interesting and it remains one of my favourite things on TV right now.

On the subject of the questionable accent, I will never forgive Butcher's "I lost me bottle mate" when he meant "I lost my temper" from a while back.
I enjoyed the season a lot

The reset was very fucking annoying to me

I don't think Noir is dead either

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In NYC for a single day (getting indicted over some bullshit - heh)

Took the A-train home from a show last night and this ad was across for me
Took me a second to get what i was looking at
A-Train on the A train

1680638329518.png 1680638329518.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I knew the tune, but I never saw this vid before now, wow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back