Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

crazy

My point still stands that less would = more with such a large cast.

Perhaps but the likes of Van Alden, he didn't have a major role in this season but he was class in the first two (esp the first) and you know he'll have a bigger part to play as Capone's becomes a bigger player. You don't mind him simply hanging in there as it will be worth it when the pay-off comes.

By the way, did I see you at ATP?

I don't think I've ever seen Steve Buscemi better than in the last few episodes of this season.

Quite possibly, he's always been a bit typecast in his film work I've found so the role of Nucky has really allowed himself to be stretched a bit and he's more than making the most of it.

Perhaps but the likes of Van Alden, he didn't have a major role in this season but he was class in the first two (esp the first) and you know he'll have a bigger part to play as Capone's becomes a bigger player. You don't mind him simply hanging in there as it will be worth it when the pay-off comes.

By the way, did I see you at ATP?

Ehm, this year? No. Some other handsome devil.

There wasn't enough Chalky but then those last few episodes completely made up for that.
It seems like sometimes shows have transitional episodes that can sometime seems a bit slow the first time through as they are setting up story and character choices etc.

This whole season though felt like a transitional episode, though I doubt it would seem as slow the second time through.
In the end though it all came together and was great.

And yeah Steve Buscemi with a shotgun really makes me like Nucky a lot more.

Would love to see a Triad or Yakuza muscling in on boardwalk next season to replace the gap left by Rossetti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back