Bike stolen (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

My bike was stolen. Had locked it to a railing with other bikes outside my apartment building last night as I was in a rush to go to play football. I usually (i.e. always, this was the first time I'd done otherwise) put it in the underground car park.
Shit.
It's on the Cycle to Work scheme and I've only had it for about 5 weeks.
Stupid fucking city and stupid fucking me.

Do you have the serial number off the frame? I know there's normally feck all that the Gards can do but it's better then nothing.

No. Seems pointless anyway. I suppose I'll just buy a bike at the weekend. A very cheap bike.

dont let them win,buy a decent bike and this lock

oxford%20revolver%20lock.jpg

had someone have a go at mine in my garden while i was asleep but they gave up after getting through two layers of wire stuff and finding two more :)

shame about your bike still though,who was it said that theres a special place in hell for bike thieves?

It's unreal how many bikes are stolen/vandalised in this jaysus city.

I'm thinking of painting mine black and fcking it up a bit just to deter the encroaching scum..

I'm thinking of painting mine black and fcking it up a bit just to deter the encroaching scum..

That works.Rat-ify yer bike.Bike thieves don't know a good bike from bad they just go for chrome and flash.

I had a bike that was from the 50's that I cleaned up a bit and had new brakes and a basket put on. The thing was heavy as hell and that even that got stolen. I can't imagine any kid wanting it enough to steal it but I loved it despite the chore of pedaling it. This is exactly the reason I didn't do the scheme. The thought of paying for a bike all year that has been stolen would suck and it's my luck that it would be stolen.

Poor Moods.

Yeah, I'm gonna get a second-hand or cheapish bike and THAT lock. And I'm not going to leave it outside my gaff.
It's fuckin' shit, paying for it for the next year.

my bike got nicked and it was a total piece of shit. some bike repair guys had offered me £10 for it max, to strip one or two bits off it but it was basically fucked. some stupid little kid i suppose.

you should be able to buy explosive 'joke' bikes to catch out criminals

wankers! god i hate them. you can't have a nice bike in this shitty city. i have two locks on my bike. cost 100. just in locks. still have it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back