BIG Galway News!!!!! (2 Viewers)

What's on the menu for this year's celebration? I've to be sure to take the next day off this time. Boss didn't appreciate me ringing in sick five minutes before work ended last year.

Not too sure yet, as renovations will be sort of done downstairs by June 2nd, but the new bar upstairs won't be finished til July, so will probably have the birthday party in early July when the whole building is finished. Saw someone on cluas say that i was gutting the roisin and turning it into the village :rolleyes:

That's what you get for looking at cluas...

here, mate of mine was up for bonnie prince monday night and she only went and left her advantix camera inside, you couldn't keep an eye out for it for me, could ya? There's a members discount to milano in it for yeh *cough*

gugai said:
Not too sure yet, as renovations will be sort of done downstairs by June 2nd, but the new bar upstairs won't be finished til July, so will probably have the birthday party in early July when the whole building is finished. Saw someone on cluas say that i was gutting the roisin and turning it into the village :rolleyes:

Has rocky gotten on to you yet about some "deconstruction" work when the renovations start? That guy's crazy. seriously.

lauryn-jump.gif

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Fixed that there for ya.

What happened to yas last night then? Jew head off with the artists? Arselicker.
I went home for dinner. I spent the 2 hours before, lost, wandering around UCG like a fuckin tourist. I actually walked past the building twice. You going to the things tonight [in the roisin... just to bring us back on-topic.] It's free in I hear.[Plug Plug Plug... such a whore]

;)

Was that the jew in Mairead's paintings? Looks like something from room 237

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back