BIG Galway News!!!!! (3 Viewers)

piratio said:
I went home for dinner. I spent the 2 hours before, lost, wandering around UCG like a fuckin tourist. I actually walked past the building twice. You going to the things tonight [in the roisin... just to bring us back on-topic.] It's free in I hear.[Plug Plug Plug... such a whore]

;)

Was that the jew in Mairead's paintings? Looks like something from room 237

B

No and yes. Going to see syriana tonight (half nine if you fancy) and yes, that was the jew in all his goatfaced glory. Mairead's stuff was actually pretty cool, not cool enough though to justify having to (a) be around students on their home turf, (b) have to listen to students talking about the pressures of "preparing works" for the exhibition, knowing full well they'd spent the last four months/years sat at home watching fuckin sally jessy raphiel, drinking buckfast and smoking sub-par draw paid for by their folks or (c) have to listen to fuckin poetry from a woman on the right side of forty making repeated jokes about her age while going on about fuckin clouds and waves and other such artycuntwankbollocks while a bunch of smelly fucks stroke their chins and then cheer when their own names come up. Cunts.

Few hot chicks though.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
No and yes. Going to see syriana tonight (half nine if you fancy) and yes, that was the jew in all his goatfaced glory. Mairead's stuff was actually pretty cool, not cool enough though to justify having to (a) be around students on their home turf, (b) have to listen to students talking about the pressures of "preparing works" for the exhibition, knowing full well they'd spent the last four months/years sat at home watching fuckin sally jessy raphiel, drinking buckfast and smoking sub-par draw paid for by their folks or (c) have to listen to fuckin poetry from a woman on the right side of forty making repeated jokes about her age while going on about fuckin clouds and waves and other such artycuntwankbollocks while a bunch of smelly fucks stroke their chins and then cheer when their own names come up. Cunts.

Few hot chicks though.
Firstly... You so need a hand-job.

Secondly... Get a fuckin hand job.

also... it's just "Sally" now.
I have syriania on MPG4 if you want to call up to mine later instead [see points one & two]

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back