Best way to lose a beer belly... (1 Viewer)

Don't drink any sugary drinks. None.
Eat a big breakfast, whatever you like. Eat a big lunch. Eat a small dinner, ~half the size of your lunch.
Eat nothing after 7pm.

You are aiming to wake up hungry, meaning you will be burning fat over the night while you are sleeping.

Eat foods that are bulky and not that energy rich, unrefined high fibre sort of stuff.

Drink water, cups of tea, coffee if you are peckish rather than snacks.

Exercise if you want, but realistically the amount of exercise you will need to do is very large to have an effect. Eating slightly less is far more dramatic. I knew lads who would be on the bike for ~4hours 3 days a week who never really lost weight at all.

If you want to lose weight, you limit your food intake not increase your energy output.

god imagine if you ate healthily AND exercised!

I've taken to shaving the ceann lately. Kiss that unruly hair goodbye.

Other than that, fairly on the money.
Satchel would be a good name for my nipper actually.

I'm imposing a hugs ban on myself this christmas.Bleedin' yokes.

That's what all the hep cats want us to believe.
it does look pretty professional compared to some of the cuts i've given myself
compare for example one morning in leuven waiting for everyone to wake up so we could get back on the road when an attempt to tidy up an outgrowing skin head with a scissors resulted in looking like i had the mange

it does look pretty professional compared to some of the cuts i've given myself
compare for example one morning in leuven waiting for everyone to wake up so we could get back on the road when an attempt to tidy up an outgrowing skin head with a scissors resulted in looking like i had the mange

I did that same haircut when I was hammered for a gig a while back.Me ma said I looked a disgrace.

i'll kidnap yours if you'll kidnap mine
i reckon if we set the ransom high enough and treat them well they'll be happy in captivity as long as there's somebody for them to criticise and ultimately destroy

I decided I want to hike Kilimanjaro next year and I'd like to enjoy every bit of it. I don't want any part to be too much of a chore. I got a long way to go.

I'm flying out this Friday! - on a giddy in work and being a bit nervous buzz at the moment.

More on topic though I agree with others that diet is at least as important as exercise - if you don't eat shite you don't have to work it off. That said a bit of exercise makes looking after you're diet easier - the two go hand in hand really. Regular training does more for you're body shape than just eating less.. I started lifting weights last November and took up Muay Thai a couple of months ago. I've slackened off on the weights a bit but love the Thai - its easy to go training when you enjoy it which is more than I can say for the gym and it gets easier as you lose a couple of pounds.

You's should lash this on yer earphone when you're at the top...

the_teardrop_explodes_kilimanjaro.jpg

Be a great buzz that.Bring a few cans with you and a set of those little speakers.Have a bit of a hooly like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back