Best way to lose a beer belly... (1 Viewer)

Serpico

Website
www.conanbrophy.com
without actually giving up beer? Post 30 it seems the fizzy goodness is going directly into my waistline and staying there. I wasn't bothered until the other day I saw a guy with a really skinny face and neck and when he walked out from behind a shelf in the supermarket he had the bellys of three men on him. Is this to be my fate???

Its a tricky one alright.Just accept it and crack open a can.

ahem..

Ab%20King%20Pro.jpg

on continuous rotation on NTL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm weakening

Drinking a load of pints will not only contain a ton of calories but it slows down your digestive system and also inhibits any kind of fat burning. Then factor in obligatory drunk late night feeds and hungover gluttonous grazing.

In my experience Its next to impossible to lose weight and get gee eyed every weekend. If only tandoori bite had a low carb menu. I'd be like a rake.

Drinking a load of pints will not only contain a ton of calories but it slows down your digestive system and also inhibits any kind of fat burning. Then factor in obligatory drunk late night feeds and hungover gluttonous grazing.

sooo, you're saying switch to wine and spirits?

Vodka has very few calories so you can drink as much as you like.

As a beer drinker though I find it impossible to drink spirits in anything resembling a responsible and intelligent way. So I'm condemned to this eternal struggle of midweek training and weekend splurging.

sooo, you're saying switch to wine and spirits?

Sadly its all alcohol in general. The body has to work hard to process alcohol so if you eat whilst pissed the food takes longer to digest and more of it is stored as fat in the body. Especially the belly and tits area.

you'll be saying the hangover pizza is a bad idea next!:eek:

Ab king pro! ab king pro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back