Beards: getting the sort of recognition they deserve at last (1 Viewer)

wageslave

The Philosophy of the Overlooked: Facial Hair

http://www.ica.org.uk/The Philosophy of the Overlooked: Facial Hair+15800.twl
beards.jpg

Mine looks like scraggly pubes, but can be cultivated into a discernable handler. Oh, and it's ginger tinged. Should probably just give up on the whole thing.

i cant define my beard, for months i'e been calling it a donegal moustache, but i've read of late that its more accurately an inverse donegal moustache, as nothing below the moustache line is let grow. anyone know what this is supoosed to be called?

i cant define my beard, for months i'e been calling it a donegal moustache, but i've read of late that its more accurately an inverse donegal moustache, as nothing below the moustache line is let grow. anyone know what this is supoosed to be called?

It's not a beard, it's some kinda moustache/burns combo. I'm sure there's a name but I've no idea what it is..

There's a nice helpful picture that'll probably have the answer posted in one of the many previous beard threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back