Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

adama sr is cool, moustache or no

anyway, latest episode, what?

'xciting!

best in ages

after all that ethnic cleansing and two-tier society yawnfest (and Baltar's book which he wrote off the top of his head in days, seemingly), we were due a bit of drama and cool flight scenes

next episode is all about Baltar. Yes!

I've finally caught up. I don't think I understand what was going on in ep17. Maybe all will be revealled in the seasoon finale?
Not enough cyclons, though.

Here, at the start of the episode about the strike (16) was that Flea from RHCP on the hanger deck talking to the Chief? Only in it for a sec...

I've finally caught up. I don't think I understand what was going on in ep17. Maybe all will be revealled in the seasoon finale?
Not enough cyclons, though.

The last one?

"The Place between life and death...." That's what the hybrids are seeing. It's what the Xena one said she saw before she died. That's where she's gone. As part of some mystical destiny gick. There's something special about her. And not just her hoop.

The last one?

"The Place between life and death...." That's what the hybrids are seeing. It's what the Xena one said she saw before she died. That's where she's gone. As part of some mystical destiny gick. There's something special about her. And not just her hoop.

I'm just impatient to know how it plays out... if it does... you know?

POSSIBLE SPOILER

the word on the street* is that she's a "hylon"

her mom was in the cylon wars, cylons were prototyping their humanoid models, and the blondey cylon (the destiny-obsessed one) got it on SB's mom, who begat SB

*internet

hahaha who needs sunglasses on a battlestar

When the sunglasses are on, he's telling the truth. When they're off, he's lying. Apparently. And the bit where he looks over the edge of them and says "yes...", that's the ambiguity. They really do put shite like that into the thing.

I thought the Oirish guy was great.

Anyone listening to the podcasts? They're quite good.

When the sunglasses are on, he's telling the truth. When they're off, he's lying. Apparently. And the bit where he looks over the edge of them and says "yes...", that's the ambiguity. They really do put shite like that into the thing.

I thought the Oirish guy was great.

Anyone listening to the podcasts? They're quite good.

The irish guy is cool. what's the on/in the podcasts?

The irish guy is cool. what's the on/in the podcasts?

Whaddya mean, what's the on/in?

The podcasts from the BSG page on the Sci-fi.com webpage. They have them so you can listen to them while watching the show. Timed for the thing. I usually watch the show and then have them playing in the background as I'm surfing the web.

It's just the producer, etc. talking about the episode like a director's commentary. Some are rubbish but others have little gems in them.

Whaddya mean, what's the on/in?

The podcasts from the BSG page on the Sci-fi.com webpage. They have them so you can listen to them while watching the show. Timed for the thing. I usually watch the show and then have them playing in the background as I'm surfing the web.

It's just the producer, etc. talking about the episode like a director's commentary. Some are rubbish but others have little gems in them.

"on the podcast" or "in the podcast" i never know which one to use.

producer is mad, he drinks absinthe and argues with his wife while doing the podcasts

allegedly

finally, a mick on galactica

apparently lots of exciting stuff coming up in the last two episodes!

Up to episode 6 of season 3.

I have to say, I was getting used to the moustache. I've had a period of readjustment since he took it back off again. What is it with the hair symbolism? Now Starbuck's got rid of that stupid gay hair too. Thank God!
And did you see Captain Fattington?

A lot of that planet thing was bollix. How did they stay a whole year and not go 'ah, fuck this'.

One of our dogs is a ringer for Saul Tighe (sp). It's disturbing.

Helo me new favourite. And Athena.

One of our dogs is a ringer for Saul Tighe (sp). It's disturbing.

Helo me new favourite. And Athena.

(Spoilers in white - highlight to view - not you, Diddles; you're not allowed):

Pictures of the mutt?

Helo gets away with all sorts of murder. As does his mot. You'd wonder why Adama doesn't have him sacked instead of promoting him.

The teaser for the season finale looks deadly. And I can't wait. Yeah, great courtroom drama and FIVE Basestars (Why five? There's never been five before).

Col Tigh is great. What have they put in the ship and how?

And Adama saying, "We're Cylons...." What the fuck is that all about?! (Though it couldn't be that obvious).

Looking good.

This week's is deadly. That Oirish bloke is just brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back