bah bloody humbug (1 Viewer)

Most of the reasons people are giving for liking christmas, actually have nothing to do with christmas. Spending time with your family, eating nice food, etc. could be done at basically anytime.

Christmas can eat a dick. Definitely the most depressing time of year.

unless your family members dont live in the same country as you and you're rarely all in the same place unless it's a shitty fucking funeral or something.

i think winter is depressing but i dont think christmas itself is. i don't think it's amazing either, i just don't really mind it. my family pretty much ignore the whole christmas spirit thing, except for the lil kids. which is grand.

Yeah,I don't really give a fuck about chrimbo except that everyone gets fucking wasted together with the stereo blastin' loads of nights in a row,you get off work,the grub is nice and the nippers love it.Come to think of it, I spent it accidentaly drinking alone one year and that sucked balls.

i swear, one more crimbo song is going to tip me over the edge. i fucking hate this time of year. is anyone with me on this or am i just an aul scrooge

please please count yourself lucky. the shop i work in played kelly osbournes entire album the other day. i know it costs money for any business to play music cos of royalties etc, but it saddens me that a store on grafton steet that does fairly well has to go to the bargain bin in the royalties shop (you know the one) and beg for the most horrificly shitious album ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back