ATTN: promoters, gig goers, photographers...SERIOUS ISSUE with photography. (2 Viewers)

And I'd argue the opposite. Couldn't be arsed. I have beef with the photographers and with the technology to the extent that people seemed to go out and spend money on a DSLR and then all of a sudden they think they're Mick Rock. I don't think the quality has improved , just the quantity.

I wanted to slap the head off that cunt last night. At one point, he just dived through a load of us. We all just looked at each other in disbelief. I want a name!

I seem to remember that the last time this topic came up here Gazzywazzy proposed an ideal solution.

I don't think thats the fat bloke I was thinking of.

The bloke I was thinking of is just some bloke who bought a camera, thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes at gigs, and is a pain in the hole.

The prick almost single-handedly ruined Cass McCombs in early December. Prick.

i've deleted those posts because this is something venues / promoters / bands need to address, not random vigilantes on interweb message boards

i've deleted those posts because this is something venues / promoters / bands need to address, not random vigilantes on interweb message boards
yes, i would agree with this. the idea here is not to start a lynch mob.

as far as i know, the matter has been brought up with the promoters and is being taken seriously.

thanks for the support.

but is he fat?

fat guy?

overweight?

easier to make fun of if he is.

What I heard was the photographer was taking photos (start of the gig) and a drunk girl started pushing her way between his two friends, elbow in the neck kinda thing. She threw a drink at one of the grrls, she threw one back. Drunk girls punched one of them twice and got a slap back. Photographer and friends were thrown out and and the bouncer said it was because he hit a girl. He showed the photos he'd taken when he was supposed to have done it and they were all dated about 5 seconds apart so clearly he was doing something else when it happened.
There's always two sides.

no self control with the camera or his food LOL

fatography LOL

What I heard was the photographer was taking photos (start of the gig) and a drunk girl started pushing her way between his two friends, elbow in the neck kinda thing. She threw a drink at one of the grrls, she threw one back. Drunk girls punched one of them twice and got a slap back. Photographer and friends were thrown out and and the bouncer said it was because he hit a girl. He showed the photos he'd taken when he was supposed to have done it and they were all dated about 5 seconds apart so clearly he was doing something else when it happened.

I heard the girl wasn't overweight though.

fat bastard.

the issue isnt really with the fight itself that took place. that was completely insane but indirectly involved with the photographer.

pete, i might even suggest locking this as promoters are on the case.

i think the point has been made.

thanks.

Its not the guy I'm thinking of. The guy I'm thinking of has no friends.

Photographers make me not want to take photos at gigs any more. The last gig i tried to shoot there were six other photographers. Insane. Gig before that two girls stood on the stage together taking pics. Really invasive. Peopel really need to learn some etiquette.

I don't think thats the fat bloke I was thinking of.

The bloke I was thinking of is just some bloke who bought a camera, thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes at gigs, and is a pain in the hole.

The prick almost single-handedly ruined Cass McCombs in early December. Prick.
if anyone can ID this person would they PM ME ONLY PLEASE.
do not post his name here.

the promoters are showing a great interest in sorting this matter out.

thank again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back