attn muffin and everyone else who humours me regarding project catwalk/runway. (1 Viewer)

This show is really starting to fuck me right off...Bringing in their families cos Viv was getting homesick.Putting the two of them through because she was in the bottom two...grrrr..I think I might actually stop watching it..The American one rocks my world anyways..

Yes, it's like they've already picked who they want to be in the final three and didn't want to let the fact that two of them produced rubbish stop them from putting both through. I want to stop watching it, but just can't drag myself away. Can't wait for the US final to download.

pretty sure they did that last season as well though..
not booting anyone off and giving them both a by...
bye? bi?

after all her whinging, viv didn't seem particularly
bothered to see her family! i get a warmer welcome
stinking of booze on a sunday than her kids did!

why did ross' housemate end up calling over?

i think i mightn't watch it tonight..i can't believe viv got to the final and I think she's probably gonna win it and that is a load of bollocks..

i think i mightn't watch it tonight..i can't believe viv got to the final and I think she's probably gonna win it and that is a load of bollocks..

deffo. as much as ross was in lurve with his own artwank vision, i would love to have seen his collection. i hope viv's is great, because there's such an uncomfortable feeling of a fix that, well...

and dear god, i know it's the editors' fault, but SHUT UP CHELSEA.

also, surprisingly, got excited seeing kelly's short hair in the final preview. her dress for the catwalk in the last challenge was awesome and was the first time i didn't question why the awkward prompt-reading girl was hosting it.

not particularly fond of any of the finalists but guess im backing jasper to win since the other two are so dull.
ross really should have won though i reckon.

good result...definetly deserved it based on the collections.

and that bat hat!? haha...there are no words.

you'se watch it yet?

least surprising ending ever!

a very emotional ending, reduced my missus to tears - she's a bigger gay than jasper

viv's bat-hat was a personal highlight

i vant to vear a hat!

dracula.jpg

I would have liked to see chelsea win..but jasper was cool..wasn't really that impressed by any of the collections but seriously..viv's was horrendous..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back