attn muffin and everyone else who humours me regarding project catwalk/runway. (1 Viewer)

how did that debbie whatever even get onto the show...cant dress herself let alone anyone else.
do sort of hope hope she stays just to irritate the rest of them though

so poor james. his dress was a piece of shit though. i would however like to see more chicks wearing shorts where half their bum is hanging out the back. very flattering indeed.

i would have liked tom to go..his outfit was awful..
it seems very dull compared to the american one.this week they are designing prom dresses for 16 year olds!plus there was a guy found using pattern book and his ass was kicked to the kerb..they probably should have done the same with debbie..

sup with the techno viking? can't take my eyes of him!
hes quite the car crash

l_78fad4fc02d766fae4a929ac7219c7db.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/imosavvy

just watched it on youtube.

i wish they'd caption the designers like they do on project runway, it gets confusing before you care who's who.

ross?! maybe the detail was amazing and i just can't see in on the shitty video, but it looked so *nothing*, so suburban shopping centre window display. the colours were grand but not exciting together, and all he did was turn the existing fabric into two boxy separates.

i quite liked angie's but i didn't get excited about anything.

and muffin, why do you like ben de lisi? i find him so condescending, and he gives out about it being like a kindergarten but (at least in what we see) he's bossy and cold. tim gunn and brian bailey both come across as being, you know, helpful and on the designers' sides, and having a mentor on the panel seems like a real conflict of interest.

also, too much drama and bullshit, too little of seeing what they're doing and how it progresses. i'm not sure i can be arsed (but i'm sure i'll end up watching it).

i dunno why i love ben di lisi so much..i just have this mega soft spot for him..but that said he is no tim gunn..maybe ben needs to get a catchphrase?

and i totally agree about captioning the designers..especially for the first few episode..it means that they all meld into one big designer except the ones who stand out for all the wrong reasons..

i just watched last nights project runway..heidi klum puts kelly osbourne to shame..and there was this one dress that i will covet every day for the rest of my life..

found it:the colour is amazing..

dress.jpg

i just watched last nights project runway..

now i am going to be a giant copycat and do just that. (i'm stuck here putting buildings in barcelona on a google map anyway so fluffy video is good company.)

the dress of your dreams ain't that complicated - if you can track down the fabric, you could make it or have it made no bother. blue is awesome.

i would look horrendous in that dress..i have awful knees..but seriously watch it..and let me know what you think..all the internet heads are saying 'dress of my dreams' was horrendous..i disagree..

and watching project runway to distract you from work is always a good idea..i was meant to be writing lesson notes for spending all day tomorrow with 18 8 year olds!

i would look horrendous in that dress..i have awful knees..but seriously watch it..and let me know what you think..all the internet heads are saying 'dress of my dreams' was horrendous..i disagree..

and watching project runway to distract you from work is always a good idea..i was meant to be writing lesson notes for spending all day tomorrow with 18 8 year olds!

i'm afraid i kind of hate it, but the girl seemed thrilled and it went down well, so maybe it's a preference thing. the movement in it was super, though.

wish christian had gone home, he's irritating and cocky and he completely blew this week's. kevin's was bleh but i liked him. rami's was interesting without flying away from the brief and i don't think it was that ageing, kit's was bizarre at the bodice but at least something, and if i had to choose a prom dress, it would be what sweet p or maybe even jillian wore at the judging, so maybe i know nothing...

(eek! and mine is for 35-70 18-21 year olds for next week, which reminds me why i keep avoiding it.)

i dunno why i love ben di lisi so much..i just have this mega soft spot for him..but that said he is no tim gunn..maybe ben needs to get a catchphrase?

and i totally agree about captioning the designers..especially for the first few episode..it means that they all meld into one big designer except the ones who stand out for all the wrong reasons..

i just watched last nights project runway..heidi klum puts kelly osbourne to shame..and there was this one dress that i will covet every day for the rest of my life..

dress.jpg

Nice colour but the design aint doing it for me.You know me for empire lines muffin!My mam bought be a pink empire line dress when I was three and I refused to wear it on the grounds that it "made me look pregnant". I was THREE!

dress.jpg

they have those dresses in dunnes.

oh my..i always did like michyl ,or however it spells it, and some of his stuff was awesome..i like the blue better though..

is it too early to start picking our winners?for the american one if yr that way inclined i think rami or chris the fat guy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back