attn muffin and everyone else who humours me regarding project catwalk/runway. (1 Viewer)

rampz

new series of project catwalk starting next wednesday at 9. yaaaaaay!!!!!!!

is julien mac donald still the judge?

" i cant believe you could come on 'ere and make such a pile of shit!"

ahhh les mots juste.

oh shits..i was thinking project runway!

ohhh project catwalk is so much better cos its so much shitter..ahh julian mcdonald..'well fashion has no mercy'..fuck off you fucking cocksucker..yr clothes are like 90% shit..was it last year when someone was criticised for having repetitive pieces in thier collection and they went like 'well julian does it'..great...i can't even remember who won last year..

it was the drag queen dude. cant remember his name. closely followed by the australian chick and the little black dude.

just saw the ad for it..very excitied for wednesday now.
and fingers crossed for some crazies

for anyone who's interested the finale of the last series of project runway is on between 1 and 3 today on sky one..

ah balls. im at work. still i know which obnoxious neck tattooed bastard won.

damn, i don't have sky! hopefully someone will upload it fast.

i'm probably always going on about it, but compared to the three and a half PR series and the two of PC, project runway canada is the clear winner and it's all on youtube. three talented finalists and lots of other people who could have been credible there too.

oh just like canada's next top model which is meant to be vastly superior to a.n.t.m..plus there is less tyra..which can only be a good thing.

it's been on less than a minute and im already reminded how much i love ben di lisi..and how wodden kelly osbourne is..

kelly is rocking some serious lego hair..its horrendous..viv seems like she is going to be a headwrecker..as does tom..

that aussie chick with the red dyed hair is obviously a nazi.

and thank fuck julian is gone!im loving that ben is now on the panel..although he's no tim gunn..

some of thsoe outfits were the ugliest f-ing things ive ever seen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back