ATP Nightmare Before Xmas '07 (1 Viewer)

He can't go. It's too late.

Lord_crying_for_the_world.jpg

just ring him and tell him to come the fuck on.

he can fly to exeter with flybe and i'll pick him up.

there's a flight that leaves at 12 on the friday.

actually i just checked the price. OUCH

Your total fare including taxes and charges is shown below.
Going Out

Insurance

Payment Fee

Total so far
€216.29

just ring him and tell him to come the fuck on.

he can fly to exeter with flybe and i'll pick him up.

there's a flight that leaves at 12 on the friday.

actually i just checked the price. OUCH

Your total fare including taxes and charges is shown below.
Going Out

Insurance

Payment Fee

Total so far
€216.29

just checked bristol. 110 europes. not bad at all.. there's a load of us getting a bus then from bristol. can someone pm his no.?

This was great. Bar the fact that I've not slept in 36 hours, have just finished a 2 hour history exam and had to miss all of Sunday (bar Boris) to be here in time for the exam. It kinda killed the buzz of the weekend for me a good bit. Didn't get to any parties or anything like that.. Sucks.

Here, what happend at Sunn O)))?? I was told by my girlfriend who stayed on that Anderson & O'Malley got into a HUGE fight on stage, knocked over a load of amps and had to cut the gig short?!!

Here, what happend at Sunn O)))?? I was told by my girlfriend who stayed on that Anderson & O'Malley got into a HUGE fight on stage, knocked over a load of amps and had to cut the gig short?!!

yea- that was pretty weird. the whole gig was delayed for about half an hour because the smoke machine was setting off an alarm. eventually they got going- atilla was wearing a fucked up twig and potato sack suit, o malley and anderson arrived about 15 minutes into the set. one of them (anderson?) left for about 10 minutes during the set. kind of strange i thought. 10 minutes after that (they had played for 1 hour of a 1 1/2 set, although it was almost time for them to finish) anderson started pointing at something on the stage. then o malley just went straight for him, pushed him through the wall of speakers which collapsed on him, o malley then started laying into him- smashing his guitar on him. lights went on, music cut, security guards etc. fucking weird.

anyways, after that i was talking to the drummer from boris and some dude in sunns entourage, they were joking about it- said they'd have to hire people to hold up the speakers for the Altar gig they're doing tonight. said he was tired after all the touring. o malley was in the bar later in the evening, think anderson was there too. didnt seem to be too much fall out from the whole thing.

fucking weird though.

Bingo caller was really creepy- paedophilia and gyno-torture:

'unlucky for Gary Glitter....... thirteen'
'how old is your girlfriend...... fourteen'
'two fat cunts chop em off with a cleaver.... thirty three'

Some bands were awesome:
Om, The Heads, GZA, Seasick Steve & Earth stood out, as did the on-stage scrap during Sunn.

Aphex Twin's DJ set on Sunday night was amazing, and Portishead were also great but I'm not really a fan of their music

Disappoinments: Gonga- what a load of crap, Jah Shaka- groany shit 80s produced reggae wank, Boris- sound was so crap it sounded like a shit rehearsal, Silver Apples-wtf!?, not seeing Jerry Sadowitz

Deadly weekend but. Staff were lovely as usual, chalets were grand, but stage times were a bit messy at times.

Bingo caller was really creepy- paedophilia and gyno-torture:

exactly.. the brits are weird.

my highlights actually were:

aphex both nights but the second was better, seasick steve, portishead (total surprise) and seeing damo suzuki falling out of his wheelchair when he waved back at us.

issues.... they need to sort out the music in the bars. what is the story with the crap music in the sun and moon. put a DJ in there or something.

yea- that was pretty weird. the whole gig was delayed for about half an hour because the smoke machine was setting off an alarm. eventually they got going- atilla was wearing a fucked up twig and potato sack suit, o malley and anderson arrived about 15 minutes into the set. one of them (anderson?) left for about 10 minutes during the set. kind of strange i thought. 10 minutes after that (they had played for 1 hour of a 1 1/2 set, although it was almost time for them to finish) anderson started pointing at something on the stage. then o malley just went straight for him, pushed him through the wall of speakers which collapsed on him, o malley then started laying into him- smashing his guitar on him. lights went on, music cut, security guards etc. fucking weird.

anyways, after that i was talking to the drummer from boris and some dude in sunns entourage, they were joking about it- said they'd have to hire people to hold up the speakers for the Altar gig they're doing tonight. said he was tired after all the touring. o malley was in the bar later in the evening, think anderson was there too. didnt seem to be too much fall out from the whole thing.

fucking weird though.

You've O'Malley and Anderson mixed up, twas O'Malley fecked off for a while. Doubt O'Malley'd be able to knock Anderson over either, he's tiny compared to him.

Boris & Sunn were much much better last night.

so yea, goods and bads:

good-
fuck buttons, really blew me away
aphex, and being able to see him both nights despite wristband scares
portishead, more than i thought i would
beth gibbons falling on me sitting outside the sports bar at 5 am on saturday night. man was she bollixed.
seasick steve
malcolm middleton
meeting loads of deadly folks
waking up every day to guinness and bowling
none of the venues at all packed at any stage
making our flight back with 1.5 seconds to spare

bad
missing out on earth (how was it?)
the debacle with the alarm before sunn o)))
team brick, jaysus
going to GZA instead of a hawk and a hacksaw
making our flight back with 1.5 seconds to spare

You've O'Malley and Anderson mixed up, twas O'Malley fecked off for a while. Doubt O'Malley'd be able to knock Anderson over either, he's tiny compared to him.

Boris & Sunn were much much better last night.

file.php

Hehe!! Thankfully they got their shit together for the monday nite, i thought Altar was amazing, highlight of the whole wkend for me..|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back