ATP Nightmare Before Xmas '07 (2 Viewers)

Here, Dublin people. Ryanair are gonna fuck ye up the ass for flights.. About 150 to Bristol when I checked today!

fuck ryanair

you could fly to cardiff for 75 euro (the price 2 weeks ago when friends of mine booked) with aer arann and the drive is only 30 minutes longer.

OR you could fly to exeter with FLYBE for 103 euro leaving dublin at nice 11.40 and it's only one hour drive to minehead.

OR you could get the ferry from rosslare and have a 4 or 5 hour train adventure

i think we are going to fly to London and spend the night there and then drive up. then return to London, see Sunn 0))) and Boris perform Altar, then fly home. That's the plan. The unbooked plan.

No, I didn't get any confirmation code. The bank rang this morning to say it had gone through but there were 7 further attempts after that (my fault). Wegottickets emailed back saying it hasn't and to re book the tickets..

Ciansy! DON'T PANIC, YOUR MONEY IS OK! (I hope) !ninjaaaa

I'd say try and get the bank to take the cash back, then try rebook after.
I had my confirmation mail pretty much immediately. On the site as well, if I remember rightly.

Yup. Thats how they all are, they're designed for familys. 4 berth has a room w/double bed and a room with two singles. 6 berth has a double room and two rooms w/ 2 singles each. Some rooms have bunks too I think.

haha, cool, the horrors are playing! I'd go just for them and portishead

"Because of the venue licence you cannot purchase tickets without accommodation, so all tickets will include a festival pass + accommodation for 3 nights!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back