Asking someone on a date (1 Viewer)

Ah, my ears were burning.

Yeah, well I hope it works out as well as it did for me. I got one great year out of it. And it was all thanks to Thumped. :heart::)

Actually, I hope it works out a lot better because I am, of course, single, lonely and bitter right now. But for a while there it seemed like anything was possible.

I have no idea what your case was dude I wasn't around that long. But sure there's plenty out there, the bitch is trying to keep them interested

good luck zero dont psyche yourself out, you sound pretty cool so it should be fine!!

I'll try not to thanks :) It's strange doing this whole thing, not that long single.

Enough said I think. It's wierd posting this on the net I think myself, not as cool with the idea as I was

I wasn't looking for sympathy, don't worry.

ah no, we all invested in that relationship

guy_hug_emoticon.gif

yeah its grand, I'm meeting her tonight in the late night cafe in Galway. She works late and said she wasn't in the mood for a gig. Still I'm happy with that.

so you are off to Java Coffee shop?

thats 5 minutes from me.... let me get my camera, ill be right down!

get any good pics?

Galway's good for first dates I would imagine - lots of places to walk, sit, eat and drink. Even at the same time!
aawwww I hope this went well for him! I hope it didn't go badly though because they take so long to serve you your stuff in Java they could have been there all night...

get any good pics?

Galway's good for first dates I would imagine - lots of places to walk, sit, eat and drink. Even at the same time!
aawwww I hope this went well for him! I hope it didn't go badly though because they take so long to serve you your stuff in Java they could have been there all night...

that'd give them something to talk about - the lousy level of service.

Ya it was Javas. It was good. So people do go on dates it turns out. It was just ages since I'd been on one so I'd forgotten

I was on two I think..On the first one I went to see Scream..The second one was quite sweet and innocent..It never really turned into anything serious but I have good memories of it.

Think I've been on one date, was grand bar being hassled by some drunk aul wan for ages. I think it was a lesson to never go on a date to a bar.

I've gone on two dates. They both went fairly well and I never saw the girl again after them

hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back