Asking someone on a date (1 Viewer)

here, is anyone gonna go on a date with me or what?

otherwise i'm just wasting time in this thread when I could be browsing "I have the horn for "

according to women, of varying nationalities, irish dudes are shit at asking out the birds. you know the way you always have one mate, and he might be a minger, but he's always scoring? it's cos he tries it on. want more poon, try it on more. if you ask every girl out, a couple are bound to say yes. i've seen this happen with people i know, who seem to crave this temporary acceptance. me, i don't have the enery. i've been on dates but i get jittery and bored. i'm also an awful person.

do chicks still dig hard lads? i wanna impress this lady, right, so i was thinking of paying a tramp to make off with her handbag. i'd give chase, catch him, kick the shit out of him and hopefully she'll put out that very night. i'm deadly on dates. i get drunk and tell racist jokes.

do chicks still dig hard lads? i wanna impress this lady, right, so i was thinking of paying a tramp to make off with her handbag. i'd give chase, catch him, kick the shit out of him and hopefully she'll put out that very night. i'm deadly on dates. i get drunk and tell racist jokes.
have we gone out?

according to women, of varying nationalities, irish dudes are shit at asking out the birds. you know the way you always have one mate, and he might be a minger, but he's always scoring? it's cos he tries it on. want more poon, try it on more. if you ask every girl out, a couple are bound to say yes. i've seen this happen with people i know, who seem to crave this temporary acceptance. me, i don't have the enery. i've been on dates but i get jittery and bored. i'm also an awful person.
I knew a guy once. In Maynooth.

And during one particular "Bar Ex" night, he stood outside the women's toilets asking every single woman who went to the loo the same question:
"Do you come here often?"
And then he went to snog them.

He snogged two women that night.

I knew a guy once. In Maynooth.

And during one particular "Bar Ex" night, he stood outside the women's toilets asking every single woman who went to the loo the same question:
"Do you come here often?"
And then he went to snog them.

He snogged two women that night.

was he in the coldspoon conspiracy?

No.

But I believe that members of the Coldspoon Conspiracy strongly emphasise the fact that they were in the Coldspoon Conspiracy when chatting to women (including their own mothers).

they're dead right too.

I've lied and told women I was in the coldspoon conspiracy before while chatting them up. It took them an extra 5 seconds to get sick of me than normal, so I reckon theres something there.

they're dead right too.

I've lied and told women I was in the coldspoon conspiracy before while chatting them up. It took them an extra 5 seconds to get sick of me than normal, so I reckon theres something there.

Apparently Barack Obama has claimed he was in the Coldspoon Conspiracy in an effort to win over the female voters who originally went for Hillary Clinton.

I've been on quite a few dates over the years, less frequent since I lost my figure and started losing my looks with the onset of middle age.

At least I can look back with mixed feelings on all those memories of past dates.

You have neither lost your looks or your figure Squiggle you maniac!

You shoulda seen me then though. Hmmm... maybe it's just my cranky old lady personality then. ;)

But seriously, dating is great. All the adreneline rush of a job interview, and you get to be the interviewer and the interviewee simultaneously.

I've been on quite a few dates over the years, less frequent since I lost my figure and started losing my looks with the onset of middle age.

At least I can look back with mixed feelings on all those memories of past dates.

is your age divisible by 42?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back