Asking someone on a date (1 Viewer)

what does it mean when they tell you they have a boyfriend but continue to text you anyway

[FONT=&quot]At least she told you, most people wouldn’t bother. She probably likes you but isn’t sure about ending a relationship to go straight into another. Which is always a bad idea unfortunately[/FONT]

at what point is it acceptable to send a nonsensical, drunken text message to a prospective shag only to regret it in the cold hard light of day when they completely ignore it?

If they are anyways worth it they'll laugh it off. Is it completly embarassing or a saveable situation?

If they are anyways worth it they'll laugh it off. Is it completly embarassing or a saveable situation?
nothing too bad. something along the lines of " you've ruined my life you heartless bitch. you're getting a turd in the post." i've not done it though. it was a friend like. *coughs*
joking

(a) wants to be friends
(b) keeping her options open
(c) ?

a) hmm
b) grand
b indeedy

three way?

a/s/l?

it means things can change, my man.
things can change.

i fear change

[FONT=&quot]At least she told you, most people wouldn’t bother. She probably likes you but isn’t sure about ending a relationship to go straight into another. Which is always a bad idea unfortunately[/FONT]

hmm

Show her this thread Ernie, and the massive erection in your pants.

awesome advice.

unfortunately she's stopped texting. boo.

well if she does see this thread and isnt scared off shes a keeper, and if shes cool with the walking boner then shes just plain fun

yeah its grand, I'm meeting her tonight in the late night cafe in Galway. She works late and said she wasn't in the mood for a gig. Still I'm happy with that.

good luck zero dont psyche yourself out, you sound pretty cool so it should be fine!!

im all nervous for zero_hero - hope it goes well. its all very "cinnamon boy" esque.

Ah, my ears were burning.

Yeah, well I hope it works out as well as it did for me. I got one great year out of it. And it was all thanks to Thumped. :heart::)

Actually, I hope it works out a lot better because I am, of course, single, lonely and bitter right now. But for a while there it seemed like anything was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back