Arcwelder appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Agree.... Saw them at Touch n' go 25th Birthday party, despite being on first thing, 12pm on the sunday after big black, they were superb. Must get a few of there albums..hard to find , SHOPs take note no-one stocks them!!! Yeah could do the internet shopping thing but find it a drag... Listening to a bit of scratch acid here at work, WE LOVE DAVID YOW...

Credit where credit is due. Arc welding is cool.
Those little flying balls of molten metal can be a bastard if they hit your clothes though. Grrr.:mad:
The annoying thing though, is you cant see what you are doing until you make the arc... so, for fiddly stuff you have to be careful.

4c5b-2-gouging.jpg

Your posts =

yawn.jpg

Credit where credit is due. Arc welding is cool.
Those little flying balls of molten metal can be a bastard if they hit your clothes though. Grrr.:mad:
The annoying thing though, is you cant see what you are doing until you make the arc... so, for fiddly stuff you have to be careful.

4c5b-2-gouging.jpg

Your posts =

yawn.jpg

Ah.
Well.
That's my fault. I am really dull. Probably 70... maybe 75% less insteresting as yourself there.
You know... I mainly blame my sheltered upbringing.

While I am on the subject there, you can get arc welders, crank the voltage right up on the transformer, hold onto the clamp thing, turn it on, and point at people passing you. If they get close enough, a massive spark will jump off your finger, to the tip of their ear or something.
Hilarious so it is.

Yeah, I still haven't heard them. I've always wanted to though.

There was one album going second hand (cd) in the secret book and record store for 6 euro I think Carol. 'Everest' maybe?

Hey, Hokey no vinyl release for new giddy motors. Shocking.

XERXES is a great place to start. Still in print from Touch n Go I'm presuming.
Get into it Flashback!

That Nomeansno got a vinyl release in the end though.

Finally listening to this band - that Why Do I Care song is addictive.Keeper. Can't quite place who they remind of. Very much early 90s abraded power pop fare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back