Appalling... (1 Viewer)

Re: Apalling...

That easy cheese is atrocious stuff! I have actually seen, been offered and refused it. It is even worse than Calvita :eek:

I am very fond of real chese. Too fond.

cheezype.jpg

a blantant rip off of cheezy peaz

They'll serve it to you in Eddie Rockets on the hot dogs, if you're not careful.

It is exactly as disgusting as you imagine.

i love cheese and if left in a kitchen with a can of that stuff and some crackers after a night on the batter could be tempted to have a squirt.

easi singles are great for toasted sambos but cant really be eaten on their own.

wait til jane and dunch see this thread.

they'll go bananas.

cheese, like bananas, shouldn't have things that are supposed to taste like them. it never works.

here's a tasty cheese board:

cheese.jpg

here's the new drumkit i'm getting when my rent allowance comes through:

cheese-drum.jpg

!cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy

got some of this shit the other day:

0003.jpg

fuckin' lovely and it's veggie. bit pricey but defo worth it.

anyone tried the isle of man cheeses? the garlic and chive one is great but the oak smoked cheddar totally rocks the shit. i have gorged on the stuff more than once. :eek:
http://www.iomcreameries.com/

0003.jpg

anyone tried the isle of man cheeses? the garlic and chive one is great but the oak smoked cheddar totally rocks the shit. i have gorged on the stuff more than once. :eek:

I love Crozier Blue... and the black peppercorn isle of man is my favourite - although the smoked cheddar is lovely too.

0003.jpg

I had some isle of man peppercorn stuff not long ago. I ate it all. Then I cried.

I love Crozier Blue... and the black peppercorn isle of man is my favourite - although the smoked cheddar is lovely too.

I've got crozier blue in the fridge right now yumyum.
I :heart: Boursin, the pepper one, the garlic one, all of them mmmmmmmm
!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy
the only cheese I ever found that I really don't like is emmenthal and cheeses of it's weird chalky ilk.

the only cheese I ever found that I really don't like is emmenthal and cheeses of it's weird chalky ilk.

I have yet to find a real cheese that I don't like. Proper swiss emmenthal left out of the fridge for a few hours doesn't last very long. Lovely nutty flavour - mmmmmuch love! :heart:

I find some of the dutch cheeses a bit bland but still like them very much.

I have yet to find a real cheese that I don't like. Proper swiss emmenthal left out of the fridge for a few hours doesn't last very long. Lovely nutty flavour - mmmmmuch love! :heart:

My old housemate used to pronounce it eh-mental, with the emphasis on the mental. She had only ever seen in written down.
What a legend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back