Anyone watch the superbowl? (1 Viewer)

Only Woodson still out. Packers giving away their first two penalties of the game. Can't afford to be doing stuff like that.

Very entertaining game.
3 points in it.
I'm for Packers, but in house full of Steelers fans. Staying fairly quiet.

stupid america and their stupid timezones

I couldnt' stay up cos I had to be up early today. Will watch it tonight, but delighted the packers won. And delighted that every post-season prediction I made (basically that the Pats would win, then the Steelers once the Pats were gone) was wrong! Go me!

Thats me done with the USA til next september.

I watched 45 minutes of this last night and came to the conclusion that American Football is the worst sport in the world. The fact that females are on here commenting on it has confirmed that.

Me and I is John have our fun, and that's all that matters.

In fairness, I watched the whole of the 3rd quarter with a Miller wanting desperately to like it but nothing really happened. Was there even a score? I did love the way the camera over the pitch was sponsored by Budweiser though.

I don't even know what the Superbowl is except that Prince forgot to turn up this year

yea CinnamonBoy and I is John

losers.jpg

I have to say, now that I've finally had it explained to me how it all works, I really like this game.

It probably helps to have watched that game with someone who's from Pittsburgh though. Tension by proxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back