Anyone watch the superbowl? (1 Viewer)

it was a pretty awful superbowl! how grossman made as many fuckups as he did I will never know

SSSNNNNOOOOOORRRRRRAQUANDO!

SHIT GAME. PEYTON MANNING IS A DOUCHE BAG. I HATE THE COLT'S UNIFORMS. REX GROSSMAN IS ONE OF THE MOST USELESS QB's I'VE EVER SEEN. HE'S GONNA GET A HINDING IN CHICAGO. NATIONALY HOWEVER... GROSSMAN'S INCOMPETENCE WIL BE GLOSSED OVER BY A BROTHER FINALLY COACHING A TEAM TO THE BIG WIN AND OL' PEYTON FINALLY PROVING HE CAN TAKE A TEAM THE WHOLE WAY.... AGAINST ONE OF THE WORST NFC CHAMPIONS. EVER.

PRINCE WAS COOL. SO WERE MY WHITE RUSSIANS.

yeah grossman was whit but when he did actually make the plays his receivers were even shitter

Used the Sky interactive thingy to explain the rules to me and thought - "Hey, I might like this". Watched 5 mins, then went back to True Movies.

SHIT GAME. PEYTON MANNING IS A DOUCHE BAG. I HATE THE COLT'S UNIFORMS. REX GROSSMAN IS ONE OF THE MOST USELESS QB's I'VE EVER SEEN. HE'S GONNA GET A HINDING IN CHICAGO. NATIONALY HOWEVER... GROSSMAN'S INCOMPETENCE WIL BE GLOSSED OVER BY A BROTHER FINALLY COACHING A TEAM TO THE BIG WIN AND OL' PEYTON FINALLY PROVING HE CAN TAKE A TEAM THE WHOLE WAY.... AGAINST ONE OF THE WORST NFC CHAMPIONS. EVER.

Manning is a boy wonder. He is so good he makes strategic plays on the sideline when he's injured. He knows that much. Is there any other QB around that does that? The Colts are a legendary side. For shame dude.

Manning is a boy wonder. He is so good he makes strategic plays on the sideline when he's injured. He knows that much. Is there any other QB around that does that? The Colts are a legendary side. For shame dude.
NEVER SAID HE WASN'T A GREAT PLAYER. DON'T LIKE HIM THOUGH. SAME WAY I DIDN'T LIKE WAYNE GRTEZKY OR KARL MALONE.

I'M A DOUG WILLIAMS MAN FOREVER. AND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A SAP... NO-ONE WILL EVER TOP JOE MONTANA.

MONTANAQUAANNNDO!!!

MANNAQUAANNNDON'T!!!

Did ya see when the crowd booed the guy over hsi Muslim-sounding name? Or maybe he was really a terrorist?

Stupid game anyway.

Did ya see when the crowd booed the guy over hsi Muslim-sounding name? Or maybe he was really a terrorist?

Stupid game anyway.

they were shouting 'Mu' his second name is muhammed just like the united fans used to shout rudd for van horseface

I really enjoyed the first half last night although the conditions made it a bit of a lottery, second half was a letdown.

Devin Hester - amazing start. The Colts took a while to warm up into it, woeful first drive but Chicago lost the momentum then and never really got anything going in the second half. Grossman is too much of a liability at the moment, must be one of the most inexperienced QB's to make the Superbowl? Biggest match of his life and he drops it off the snap twice. Losing Benson was a blow though if their plan was to run it lots.

its a real shame about grossman though, i think he broke two records this season. over six games he had the worst average throwing yards and in the other six he had the best throwing yards record. he needs a good start to build confidence. unfortunately as good as hesters return was it took away grossmans chance to start well. After that the bears played the running game and only called on grossman when they needed him. at that point he hadnt gotten into the game.

its a real shame about grossman though, i think he broke two records this season. over six games he had the worst average throwing yards and in the other six he had the best throwing yards record. he needs a good start to build confidence. unfortunately as good as hesters return was it took away grossmans chance to start well. After that the bears played the running game and only called on grossman when they needed him. at that point he hadnt gotten into the game.

yeah, he definitely seems to be a confidence player. it'll come with experience - it was his first season playing consistently. i think he'd only had at most 3 appearances any other year. i wouldn't be surprised if the bears brought in another experienced qb though.

kfcnigsoj3.gif

Hurricane Katrina and all.
How quickly some of us forget.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back