Anyone else not watching the football? (1 Viewer)

For the first time ever, there's an Irish international on the telly in my house (in another room), thanks to the kid deciding she's interested in football.

She's 4 so I'm not overly worried. Although I expected boredom to have set in by now.

Turned it on for a sec.

Whoever chose the Ireland team's socks (tight pattern of green & white stripes) forgot to take into account why it's a no-no to wear herringbone/striped clothing on TV, it causes strobing.

Now trying to convince the kid that half time = game over.

If BLEEDIN only.

Turned it on for a sec.

Whoever chose the Ireland team's socks (tight pattern of green & white stripes) forgot to take into account why it's a no-no to wear herringbone/striped clothing on TV, it causes strobing.

I like the socks and even commented on it somewhere else. They're like Celtic. Pro stripes. The jerseys, that's another story.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not watching. But might tomorrow in the hope that Greece will beat Germany. Few of us last night were talking about going down to the German Embassy with Greek Fkags and placards demanding war reparations. Then it got mental and we were thinking of putting a giant screen outside yhre kraut embassy and watching the match there. In the sober light of day, it won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back