Any one get? (2 Viewers)

i heard that audioslave stuff on that dave fanning's show on the wireless last week

First thought - "What's the story with this guy trying to be chris cornell? why do those RIFFS sound like rage against the machine? what the fuck? fucking 10 years too late rip off wannabee fucks."

Second thought (after fanning gave the lineup): "Oh. That's ok then."

Funny that.

weird thing
there was an atomic kitten concert on telly the other day, and when they got to the traditional introduce the band part, the band broke into killing in the name of

Audioslave - Pitchfork Review - 1.7!

I haven't heard the whole thing yet, just the first five or so tracks which were inflicted on me.

Can't say I was too impressed.

I wanted to be impressed, after all soundgarden and rage were two of the big bands of my yoof, but it just didn't have the edge of either of the two daddy bands.

Probably wouldn't slate quite as much as pitchfork, but I'm not rushing out to buy it, or even blag a burned copy after the bit I heard.

Apparently Audioslave are fucking dire. This doesn't suprise me. I fucking hate Chris Cornel that fuzzy haired bastard. Funny enough I used to be the biggest Soundgarden fan ever at age 15. How could he do it, how could he pouncify RATM?:mad:

soad thing: have not heard, jim rob got it though.
audioslave: crap. have listened to the album a few times now and it is mind numbingly boring. the single ('cochise' or something?) is EXACTLY what you would expect. the most annoying aspects of both parties.

side note: a mate of a mate in liverpool was paid around $30000 for the name 'audioslave' by cornell. what a fucking wally!

audioslave

Heard a few tunes. Rubbish.

How could the remaining members of such a lethal band shit from such a great height on everyones' memories of same?

Easy.

Ask Chris ("waaaaaaaaahahahahahahghghgh") Cornell around for a "practice".

Is the SOAD thing a "b-sides and live" thing? I read somewhere that they won't be releasing any *new* stuff until 2004 or 2028 or something.

Agreed, I dont think i've heard a band name as bad as Audioslave. Well maybe, Jerry Fish and the Mudbug Club.

The SOAD is the rest of the Toxicity sessions aparently.

Re: Re: Any one get?

Originally posted by Speed Racer
D'ye really listen to shite like that Anthony or are you being ironic?

oh oh. are we going to argue semantics again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back