"Anti-semitic band" in The Lower Deck (2 Viewers)

Unclealo said:
Perhaps. But I say we're not wrecking anyone's gig...we're simply pointing out the politically loaded and potentially contraversial nature of an event hosted in a bar to its owners. And talking aside I think it'd be fucking awfull to have the Chinese lads in the deck dealing with a load of racist wankers.
you're trying to wreck their gig. they're just a bunch of dumbos. they're mentally retarded, right? there's no way you'd get away with treating official mentlers like this..... uh oh. :) :) :)

opposites.jpg

escalator.jpg

brokenpoint-thumb90355

Hamilton Burger said:
Perhaps Pete should delete this thread?
i think its worth discussing to be honest.i dont see any reason to delete the thread,i know the people who are into that sort of thing probably love the controversy,but i dont think pretending something isnt happening is a good thing to do.

ICUH8N said:
You're employable? HAHAHA amazing
that's just one of the many amazing things about me darlin'. i'll let you look inside my pants some time. YAY!!! i made a funny!!!! :D ho ho ho.

ok, here's my real reply.......

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... parmph.

rotten tropics said:
i think its worth discussing to be honest.i dont see any reason to delete the thread,i know the people who are into that sort of thing probably love the controversy,but i dont think pretending something isnt happening is a good thing to do.
i agree... so what would you consider a measured response? not that you're going to do diddly squat, not that any of us are because we all just give out on the internet and then go to band practice and treat our ladies mediocre. that's you that is.

chico said:
not that any of us are because we all just give out on the internet and then blah blah incomprehensible nonsense

Except for allen, that is.

are you OK Hag? I'm a bit worried about you.

NOTICE
WireHorizon would like to deny certain rumours about tomorrow nights remote viewing workshop, taking place at the boomboomroom, parnell st from 9. These rumoursl namely that 'spook of the thirtheenth lock's set will feature nazi imagery and slogans, that hoovers and sledgehammers will eat a live baby at the end of their performance, that Lakker will be acompanied by underage unkranian pole dancers, and that LMD64 and groom will simulate satanic human sacrifices and bestiality on stage. These rumours are baseless and untrue. For one thing, the measly admission fee of 5euros with flyer, 7 without, would not be sufficient to pay for the cleaning bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back