"Anti-semitic band" in The Lower Deck (2 Viewers)

Lefty Frizzell said:
and i doubt you've ever written songs like, 'better dead than left', 'two lefts dont make a right', 'left in the gutter'.

or maybe you have. but i doubt it.

my dad has two left feet. well, that's what mam says in anyways and she's alway right.

damien said:
sorry, i forgot how they love their hinduism in estonia.

i wasn't making any judgements on your precious band that you seem so determined to defend. in fact, i'd never even heard of them before now, just like most everyone (except steo, it seems) on this forum. but the fact that you are being so defensive about their politics should stand to bring them to the attention to the kind of people who are very sensitive to any activity associated with the far-right.

my understanding of loits is they wear ww2 german army uniforms, because the germans were fighting the russians. and being estonians they feared the russians takeing them over, so this is to comemorate the fact that the germans were estonia's allies in fighting the russians, not by being nazi's.

I'm going to draw some cartoons mocking their deities. (thor in a frilly dress etc)

that'll learn 'em

Brush said:
Actually its a symbol ubiquitous with certain Eastern European countries ancient cultures in the same way that tri-spiral is with ours.

i'll stop trying to be clever so. seriously though, they had more nazi iconography than just the swastika on sale in that market in tallin, never seen anything like it and i've been in more than one country where neo-fascism is all the rage. anyway its a moot point in this discussion so i'll be shutting up now.

xsteox said:
my understanding of loits is they wear ww2 german army uniforms, because the germans were fighting the russians. and being estonians they feared the russians takeing them over, so this is to comemorate the fact that the germans were estonia's allies in fighting the russians, not by being nazi's.

I was told they wear WW1 German uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back