annoying radio ads (1 Viewer)

That ad on that seems to suggest you should use some courier or other because their vehicles are black and yellow. Why like?

Note to Ben Dunne, perchance you should put a tender up on tenderme.com for someone with a less sleep inducing voice to do your advertising.

Main cunt: ::clef:: Oh you'll never get to Dublin::clef::

Cunt chorus: ::clef:: Oh you'll never get to Dublin::clef::

Main cunt: ::clef:: without a Garmin in the car ::clef::

Cunt chorus: ::clef:: without a Garmin in the car ::clef::

arrrrghhhhh:mad:

anguish.jpg

Main cunt: ::clef:: Oh you'll never get to Dublin::clef::

Cunt chorus: ::clef:: Oh you'll never get to Dublin::clef::

Main cunt: ::clef:: without a Garmin in the car ::clef::

Cunt chorus: ::clef:: without a Garmin in the car ::clef::

arrrrghhhhh:mad:

This is blatantly untrue, unless someone snuck a Garmin into my car unbeknownst to me. Getting OUT of Dublin on the other hand...

That outrageous ad for Aquazone at the National Aquatic Centre. Always on FM104.

"Finnie the Frog here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The voice is grating and doesn't pronounced the 'R's; in an attempt to be cute? It sounds the way voices aimed at children in the 80s did in Irish media - desperate and saddening. I wish I could find a sound clip of this horrible ad. "Whether it's pouring rain or the sun is shining!!!!!" eeeeeeeeeerrrrgggggghhhhhh

FinnieHerald3.JPG
FinnieHerald7.JPG

The Irish tourism ads for the sunny South East, with the man and woman, especially the newest one where the woman tries to sing opera.

Not quite an annoying radio ad but does anyone know what the theme tune is on the opening sting to Tom Dunne's show on Newstalk. It's driving me crazy.

Here's a snippet -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hate that one for going to the greyhounds with the accountant impersonation and the "crowd" dryly exclaiming "yay!". I assume it's the voice of that prick with a "regional" accent that joins Tom Dunne on the radio in the morning and makes me want to vomit blood.... :mad:

After all his talk about the 19th being only around the corner, there's still nothing on bendunne.com.

Yeah I was on it on the 19th and there was literally 4 posts of any category.

Currently there are 5 items for sale, 1 car for sale, 1 post under "professional services" and 1 post in "jobs wanted". That's the lot. "The truth is: Advertising works."

Not quite an annoying radio ad but does anyone know what the theme tune is on the opening sting to Tom Dunne's show on Newstalk. It's driving me crazy.

Here's a snippet - YouTube - Tom Dunne breaks Irish Media Blackout of Bilderberg 2009.

It's the start of this:

Which in turn was lifted from this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back