annoying radio ads (1 Viewer)

annoying radio ads

#1 - for Fare Play service stations / shops. Some wizened aul Dub mutters 'fair play to ya' at the end.

#2 - ads for financial products that say 'terms and conditions apply' at the end. They've just ruined the feelgood factor. People say 'they have to put them in'. I disagree. No one 'has to' do shit.

pricks.

"READS OF NASSEAU STREET!!!!"
i always wanted to do a hardcore punk cover of that.

yoink!

and yes pad, i guess there are some radio ads i do like. as a child i remember enjoying the "50, 50 cash back" ads, they were radio & tv i believe.
have to get back to you on modern ones though, they've really gone downhill.

That ad for "the warmth of wood" "in-built sophistication in your chosen location" Fuck you you ABC1 shite spouting pricks.

two that immediately spring to mind are;

''comin on doowwwnn toooo bargaaain tooown,where the prices are only famous''

and

''fleetwood would would fleetwood''

FUCK OFF AND DIE

that waterford crystal clear ad with yer one going on about a load of auld shite, you're not calling the child after arsene wenger etc. how thats supposed to sell wine glasses is beyond me. she sounds like a major pain in the hole like

Both those ads with the dual tracking looped ad naseum til they play them once consecutively so that you get the point....one for headache tablets that try to give you a headache to remind you just how real the threat is and the other one for road safety that goes like 'DyRoIuVaIreNfGi AvNeDt UiSmIeNsGm Ao MrOeBlIiLkEe PlHyOtNhEa IvSe DaAnNaGcEcRiOdUeSnt............

'...and I can take or leave it if I please'

To the people responsible for the new Garmin ad

Well done , I didn't think it possible to make a more horrible ad than your "Gotta get a Garmin" Christmas campaign but boy howdy you have succeeded.

kudos

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back