annoying radio ads (1 Viewer)

no no, the brennans one is very very unfunny.
he says "brennans a la butter" and i absolutely abhor the way he lays on that thick dub-a-lin accent. and his stupid chuckle, argh, nauseating.

i hate that we have to have the radio on in work. i'm really not a fan.

i think this was a harvey norman add.
to emphasise how good their sale was, after a low-down on a price the voice made a huge SSSSSSSSSmash noise with breaking glass effects in the background.(as in breaking the shit out of prices). irritating at first but couldnt get enough of it after a while. dunno if its still on. sales probably over now. was fuckin class though.

Bit off topic in regards to radio but the most annoying ad ever is

SHEILA'S WHEELS CAR INSURANCE!!!

fullZZZZZZTVC051017174758PIC.jpg

Rotten buzz when you're hungover in bed.

What ad is it, I think it's for a furniture superstore or something, where they give the web address at the end of the add and they still use that Michael Jackass thing where they go www.jimlanganfurniture.ai HEE HEE

It's so categorically unfunny, outdated and lame that I want to glue my ears shut when i hear it.

Also, anything that has anyone with a posh accent speaking in it really fuckin bugs me.

radio advertising is the lowest form of expression.... it drives me nuts.

those ads for some recrutement company. where some random gobshite is going on and on about how they've now got a great job/more cash/new car ect. whoop-de-fucking-do. who cares. also that ad with yerone in a flotation tank, talking about investing her sisa account with some bank. shut the fuck up already.

also that ad with yerone in a flotation tank, talking about investing her sisa account with some bank. shut the fuck up already.

did ye see that eddie hobbs show the other week, think it was called 30 things to do with your ssia, eddie hobbs does comedy complete with a tinned laughter track. godawful.

that one on newstalk with some cunt going on about 'moving to heaven' i mean Cavan with the golf course done by some golf cunt.

an the Apache Pizza ad done in the style of the crazy frog. I hope real Apaches come to ireland and burn their shops to the ground and scalp the bollix of the owners.

"and how much is the connection?"
"it's free"
"setanta sports?"
"yes"
"and the connection?"
"is free"
"setanta sports"
"yes"
ANASD THEW CONNECT%IONQ!!!!!"Q??????????

fucking asshole

did ye see that eddie hobbs show the other week, think it was called 30 things to do with your ssia, eddie hobbs does comedy complete with a tinned laughter track. godawful.

Eddie Hobbs. Overrated and unfunny.

Someone should tell him that there's more to financial advice that just 'consolidate, consolidate'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back