Gig buddies (1 Viewer)

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
Just throwing this out here as an idea. Sometimes people want to go to gigs but don’t know anyone else heading and don’t want to go on their own. Also, a lot of people on here have fairly similar music tastes but probably haven’t met in real life. Anyways, what I’m thinking with this is, people post up gigs that they’re going to be heading to. And then if there’s anyone on their forum that wants to head along, they can private message and arrange going together.

Over the next while I’ll be heading to the following gigs in Dublin. If anyone wants to grab a ticket and tag along, give me a shout. You’re more than welcome.

Less Than Jake
the Bronx
Otoboke Beaver
Jeff Rosenstock
Descendents

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
Ill be at Descendents. Mention it closer to the gig.

No doubt will be at others. ( stoner,jawbox,social distortion,orange Goblin etc all possible)

xsteox

Supporter
I might be going to Brian Downey's Alive & dangerous on Sat. Depending on when we leave the inlaws.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
I think its a nice idea but I don't think my social anxiety would allow me to meet any of you.

though I do/did have gig buddies that I met on here in the past. @jonah @Lili Marlene @Jill Hives . All sounders. Don't know if I have enough love in my heart for any more of you.
Ha! I am trying to move back to Dublin. Was just there today seeing two other past/presentish thumpeders.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
I think its a nice idea but I don't think my social anxiety would allow me to meet any of you.

though I do/did have gig buddies that I met on here in the past. @jonah @Lili Marlene @Jill Hives . All sounders. Don't know if I have enough love in my heart for any more of you.
Am I nothing to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Big Brave (Southern Lord) + Percolator
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Lori Goldston - Droichead Arts Centre
Droichead Arts Centre
Stockwell Ln, Downtown Drogheda, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland
Pixies
Iveagh Gardens
Stable Ln, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
La Luz
The Grand Social
35 Liffey St. Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 C3N0, Ireland
Arab Strap
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Arab Strap
Whelan;s
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads