annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

in general, i'd say move out, forget the fucker and his world, and dont waste timeon revenge. karma will bring your money back quicker then revenge ever will. its only some shit coicidence you ended up living with them, they will be out of your life for good in a few days and real things like yourself will matter again.

in general, i'd say move out, forget the fucker and his world, and dont waste timeon revenge. karma will bring your money back quicker then revenge ever will. its only some shit coicidence you ended up living with them, they will be out of your life for good in a few days and real things like yourself will matter again.

My Name Is Earl is not a documentary.

I'm not sure the blade idea falls strictly under the category of revenge. I also doubt you will get in a any karmic hot water. If you set up a situation in which he is hurt by his own greed and lack of morals I think your in the clear. You'll just be evening out the universe, but then again I'm a sociopathic little shit to begin with. If you see a load of cuts on his hand and then beat the head off him that'd be revenge.

thats just me though. You have my blessing. Knife the fucker.

that actually happened to someone in the house i just moved out of. we had a party one night and he woke up to some random and very unattractive girl meeting (tongue punching?) the face off him in his own bed. she had crept in and was nuzzling (eating?) his neck while he drunkenly tried to convince himself that this wasn't reality.

that actually happened to someone in the house i just moved out of. we had a party one night and he woke up to some random and very unattractive girl meeting (tongue punching?) the face off him in his own bed. she had crept in and was nuzzling (eating?) his neck while he drunkenly tried to convince himself that this wasn't reality.

Similar thing happened to two mates of mine, one woke up covered in hickeys and the other one said that his molester (a drunken monster) kept squeezing his balls,"she nearly popped them" he said.

So there you go teach your flat mate a lesson by covering him in hickeys and crushing one of his testicles.

Might be going too far, but if you do it right he'll never suspect it was you.

Similar thing happened to two mates of mine, one woke up covered in hickeys and the other one said that his molester (a drunken monster) kept squeezing his balls,"she nearly popped them" he said.
Horrified-woman-thumb.gif

Same kinda thing happened to a guy I know.
Couple of us were staying at his place, he headed to bed early with his girlfriend and the rest of us kept drinking downstairs. A while later we heard screaming and banging coming from upstairs so went to check it out.
Turned out he'd been woken up by his girlfriend giving him oral, then realised his girlfriend was still asleep beside him. It was one of the girls from the party. His room was so small that she'd to climb over his girlfriend to get to him.
When he realised what was happening and was pushing her off him, she kept saying could he not just imagine she was Alison (or whatever his g.fs name was, not too sure anymore).
We were all in the same class, so things were pretty awkward after that.

bizarre
'please let me suck your cock, you won't even know i'm here! ssh, go back to sleep..'
ew....grody to the max

Haven't seen her in a while, last time I went out with her she ended up sleeping with a trainee priest, he'd been celibate for 7 years. Tried to stop it as he was insanely drunk and had no idea what he was doing or saying, but she jumped in the taxi as it was starting to pull off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back