Animal Collective (1 Viewer)

It sounds like its going to be pretty damn good from the live recordings,Iv had "House"/Material things stuck in my head since Primavera

Thats been my favourite song for pretty much the last 6 months. I'm itching to hear the recorded version.... but the live version from the Hove festival itself is pretty beast.

Thats been my favourite song for pretty much the last 6 months. I'm itching to hear the recorded version.... but the live version from the Hove festival itself is pretty beast.

Really looking forward to the recorded version alright .|..|

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Heard the album last night three times.... its focking amazing!!!!!!

Its so good there'll be a backlash!

Just heard the recorded version of My Girls and it's great. Not how I expected it. So excited to hear the full album. How has it not been leaked yet?

Here's the song

Domino are being hyper secretive about it, so much so that people reviewing it/interviewing the band had to go to Domino to hear it... and I guess they have in turn created an atmosphere (of fear?!) where now the people who do have it don't want to leak it. Fair dues to them, its their prerogative to sell as many copies as possible in the first week and in general.

Even the rabid folk on the Collected Animals message board seem to be resigned to waiting til January. Which is good, makes a nice change from petulance and impatience. I couldn't resist not listening to My Girls... but I'm kidding myself into sayings its okay cos I have heard the album through a few times! Still think it'd be better to hear it again together with all the other tracks.

What a beast of a song though! Who thought handclaps could be so epic and inspiring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back