Animal Collective (1 Viewer)

Just heard the recorded version of My Girls and it's great. Not how I expected it. So excited to hear the full album. How has it not been leaked yet?

Here's the song

cannot stop listening to it... incredible.

thanks for posting.

havent heard the new album yet but i reckon it'll be my favourite.

cannot stop listening to it... incredible.

thanks for posting.

havent heard the new album yet but i reckon it'll be my favourite.

Holy fuck,nice one for that,iv been listening to the live version obsessively since june.
Between that,bearhug,daily routine and brothersport,I am pretty damn excited about this album

Did you get my text?

i did... but not til i saw the post here, whereupon i figured out what was happening.

i was watching breakfast on pluto... great film.

this album is even better than i remember hearing it. also frightened and bluish!!!! jesus! and song for ariel and daily routine are even better.

the only one i'm even slightly tired of is brother sport... mainly cos its so tiring!

Yeah this is really great. I havn't been let down after the anticipation.

Got the poor quality rip last night(16 or 160 or something silly) and listened to it last night. A nice little christmas present it was.
Just getting the 'decent' quality one now.

xxx

ps.happy holidays

I like it.. It has that dayglow melodic pop thing that their last album had but it's produced in a much nicer way. They kind of destroyed that song "Taste" though, didn't they?

I'm finding it very patchy. I wouldnt be the biggest AC fan, maybe I was expecting a great leap forward with all the hype about this one.

Love "My Girls" though.

I don't even know what bitrate the one I found is, it's a vinyl rip just marked 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b and weighs in about 64mb. It's probably 128.

Edit; yeah 128.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back