Animal Collective (2 Viewers)

tickets from the cancelled show will be valid for the refixed date

I still have my ticket. And I never got a refund. I wouldn't buy a ticket to go see them again, but I'll deffo turn up with my ticket from the cancelled show.

Why wouldn't you buy a ticket to see them again?!? Someone should really sort out a date on the 11th! please!

Oh man, i missed them last time, i really would love a show around these parts. They probably think theyre going to get bottled or something though. Wouldn't be surprised T......B.......H.

Oh man, i missed them last time, i really would love a show around these parts. They probably think theyre going to get bottled or something though. Wouldn't be surprised T......B.......H.

??????

seriously have i missed something here?

I still don't understand why people are complaining about the thing with the last gig.

That 300-page thread on Atease is bizarre.. it's pretty much the same 2 or 3 guys yammering back and forth in semi-gibberish coded in-jokes for dozens of pages..

Posted: giraffo @ Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:27 pm
I've been realizing more and more lately that each album, with it's differences or similarities, has a distinct color palette.

Spirit: intense bright turquoise, dark intense magenta, black, primary red
Danse Manatee: this one I'm not sure on. Probably awful Watchmen style colors or vibrating colors.
Hollinndagain: probably similar to Danse Manatee, muted muddy colors with a more intense one here or there
Here Comes the Indian: Autumn colors with some piercing pinks and muted/bright purples
Campfire Songs: Some rainy day autumn colors, greys with muted oranges and yellows
Sung Tongs: Leafy pop greens and yellows mixed with some cool blues and bright ochres
Feels: mellow purples, greens and blues with some reds/magentas creeping in
Strawberry Jam: ...Overall dark purples and blues and bluegreens with some sweet magentas in there.
MPP: from the descriptions and things I've heard of the bootlegs, this album seems to me to be more tropical colored with a more all over palette.

what do you guys think?

Good god.

STGSTV: Black construction paper with different colored glitter glued all over
Danse Manatee: Dark brown and greys, with metallic flashes
Hollinndagain: Skin-colored bleeding red and green
Campfire Songs: White with blue stripes and pink animal silhouettes
Here comes the indian: Dark pastel colors with white paint splatter
Sung Tongs: The colors of leaves in the fall
Feels: Green, purple, and yellow at the same time with black lasers
Strawberry Jam: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, White with shadows

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back