angry :( (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i got off the dart today in glenageary and there is a newsagents at the exit. i noticed the door had been kinda smashed so the shop had closed and shutter inside was pulled half way down. no bother, i thought to myself - the taytos can wait.
there was a group of school kids (from i think St Andrews) outside banging on the door, clearly desperate for a refresher bar or some shit. the guy who works in the shop happens to be Chinese. and then one of them goes:

"open the fucking door your fucking asian cunt"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i ripped out my earphones and launched a tirade upon him with all the energy i could muster, only to be met of course by "ah go fuck yourself you ugly bitch" etc.
the colour drained from this guy's face but because he was surrounded by friends goading him on, my whole spiel was drowned out. but honestly it has made me so fucking angry the whole day now. they even bothered to follow me up the road to my ma's gaff before getting bored with the whole thing. im usually quite a peaceful person but i swear to god i came within an inch of just pummeling the guy in the face.
still, im not one of those people who can just ignore racist bullshit like that, even if it does mean stammering my way through a lecture on the importance of acceptance to a bunch of clearasil-needing shitheads.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

fin.

at least you knew where you stood when it was just phil lynott, paul mcgrath and that bloke selling tapes on o'connell bridge

shit shit i hate racism. i was at the skatepark the other day when a 7 year old called my asian friend a 'chink'. the shit's father just happened to be there so i politely told him to give his kid a lesson in racism and maybe right and wrong while he's at it!
id hate to be an asian/foreigner living in this country. simple as that.

at least you knew where you stood when it was just phil lynott, paul mcgrath and that bloke selling tapes on o'connell bridge

LOL - I used Paul the bootlegger back in the day..

This country is no more or less racist than most countries. Ethnicity is just a way for ignorant pricks to keep being ignorant pricks.

I took a kicking last year defending some Indian guys on a bus last year. That was tremendous fun.

Brothers, Sisters, we don't need this fascist groove thing

wait, what's this about again?

This country is no more or less racist than most countries. Ethnicity is just a way for ignorant pricks to keep being ignorant pricks.

I took a kicking last year defending some Indian guys on a bus last year. That was tremendous fun.

Yes I get solace from the fact that the people apt to call someone an Asian cunt would probably call me a fat cunt or a goofy cunt or a speccy cunt, we're all the same in their eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back