angry :( (2 Viewers)

that's a fucking disgrace. repect for challenging them on it lala.

the fucking kids today innit? so far the africans upstairs have had to contend with the little scum fuck hood rats who've been hanging out around here first scratching 'NIGER' into into the bonnet of their car and then spray painting the same racial slur onto the wall outside our house in big orange letters. they spelt it right the second time. ignorant little cork cunt knack wah fucks. there's been an explosion of these particularly bad mannered cunts recently. and the amount of littering they do is beyond words. I can see a day of confrontation looming really soon. beatings might have to be handed out!

I always wonder if their parents know about the shit that they get up to, or if they actively encourage it. It's fucking stupid anyway.

There's one of the polish lads at work has struck up a friendship with this racist jackeen cunt over their mutual hatred of the africans. It's funny hearing a guy in a polish accent going on about the niggers taking the dole and/or taking the jobs and wouldn't they fuck off back home. Interestingly, the jackeen dude says the same thing about the polish dude behind his back. Got in a blazing argument with the pole the other day when he said "gay is problem in brain". Started going on about how gay couples adopting kids was fucked on the basis that "what about when child grow up and realise his parents are gays?". Yeah, what about it like?

There's one of the polish lads at work has struck up a friendship with this racist jackeen cunt over their mutual hatred of the africans. It's funny hearing a guy in a polish accent going on about the niggers taking the dole and/or taking the jobs and wouldn't they fuck off back home. Interestingly, the jackeen dude says the same thing about the polish dude behind his back. Got in a blazing argument with the pole the other day when he said "gay is problem in brain". Started going on about how gay couples adopting kids was fucked on the basis that "what about when child grow up and realise his parents are gays?". Yeah, what about it like?

I know I told this story before, but it still amuses me. My mom and dad come from equally racist families, my mom's sort of Kennedy-esque Irish Americans (as in, had a bit of money and fancied themselves part of a different sort of Irish-American because they drank more expensive booze) and my dad's Italian/Italian-American family. Both sides would have been completely fucking racist, but also really bigoted about each other.

A few people on my mom's side were really upset when she married my guinea dad, and 'representatives' were sent when my brother and I were born, to make sure we weren't 'too dark'. Best bit is that if my dad's side knew that, it'd piss them off because they'd feel like the racism ante had just been upped.

We passed skin hue muster, but I think I was pushing it a wee bit. I had loads of black hair, which was probably of some concern.

Competing racisms: AMAZING.

i know offering post-event advice in situations like this is as useful as tits on a bull, but i have heard of a situation where some youths in school uniforms were hassling someone one day - following them, general verbal abuse, etc., and she took a pic on her camera phone and went to the school with the pics. at least they got hauled in front of the principal over it, even if it had no lasting effect.

exactly - get in touch with the school. bullshit like this
has always happened with secondary school students
and since the dawn of the fee paying school, someone
has gotten fucked cos of messing on the bus or some rubbish

somewhere like andrews will not be happy with their students
acting like that in the school uniform. ring em up, roughly
describe the ages / people etc.

if this matters enough to you, just fuck em back
yer an adult now, you get to pull this kind of shit
charge it to the game!

sorry i mean STOP SNITCHIN

have you gotten in touch with Andrews over this?

i did think about it and i know this would have been the best course of action to take....but because i couldnt properly identify the uniform (could just as easily have been blackrock - all the students from those schools on the dart were getting on and those two in particular have similar uniforms) i dont think i should ring them up if im not 100% sure.
the guy in question was wearing a jacket that covered the emblem too and because i was red-faced and frazzled i stupidly didnt check the other jumpers.

Walking down henry street this afternoon I saw this um... female, about 20/22 years old, pick a baby up out of a buggy and proceed to walk backwards into some woman. Naturally enough she turns around and shouts "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU STUPID FOREIGN BASTARD" at the (possibly irish / possibly not) woman she reversed into, as the other person walked away completely oblivious to all this.

Then, holding the baby up to her face ,shouts "NOW LOOKIT DO YOU SEE THEM FORINNNERDS COMING OVER HERE TAKING OVER THE COUNTRY?"

About 30 seconds later she walks through 3 or 4 (possibly foreign, possibly not) people and shouts "I BET THEY ALL GET THE FREE DENTAL".

I love this town.

fucking foreigners, look what they're doing to us? making us all self righteous and violent.

When I moved over to the UK, I was really worried about social problems centred around ethnicity. To read your average red top, they're fighting on the streets. In reality, most 'bloody foreigners' are the most hard working, dignified and respectful people I have met with particular reference to muslims, north african christians and czechs/slovaks; no major surprises here. Some of the Irish whom I've met on the other hand, bring me regular shame and sometimes, especially the older generations. These same idiots that don't realise that, EVERYBODY, if we go back far enough is a fucking foreigner - except, ironically, the africans! Even members of my own family make me feel ashamed sometimes. I've even noticed my own prejudices surface; ones which I never realised existed in me - how many would consider the use of the word 'knacker' a racist term on a par with 'nigger' or 'paki'?

I was in a pub yesterday that was full of drunks who'd been watching the Manchester united match. They were all singing along with some sub-Wolfe Tones cunt
" ...Up to Dublin in the green (fuck the queen) something, something in the sun (Fuck the hun) blah blah blah (Up the ra)

So I stopped the music and pointed out to them the irony of supporting an English football team and their vocal display of contempt for all things British. They thanked me for it and bought me drinks.*

*lies

When I moved over to the UK, I was really worried about social problems centred around ethnicity. To read your average red top, they're fighting on the streets. In reality, most 'bloody foreigners' are the most hard working, dignified and respectful people I have met with particular reference to muslims, north african christians and czechs/slovaks; no major surprises here. Some of the Irish whom I've met on the other hand, bring me regular shame and sometimes, especially the older generations. ?

there was a party in the gaff next door a couple of weeks ago; tons of people of every imaginable ethnicity at it, all got along well except for two drunken irish who go thrown out and kept coming back threathening to burn the house down and stab people etc. we are a nation of fucking knackers.

there was a party in the gaff next door a couple of weeks ago; tons of people of every imaginable ethnicity at it, all got along well except for two drunken irish who go thrown out and kept coming back threathening to burn the house down and stab people etc. we are a nation of fucking knackers.
racist

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back