Angry commuter exchanges (2 Viewers)

I was nearly kilt on my bike yesterday when several gusts of wind nearly pushed me under an articulated lurry on the rock road. They need to at least paint a bike lane on that road quick.

I left it at home today, its far too windy.

i had a similar thing happen today on my motorbike. just as well i had clean undies on.

i was blown into oncoming traffic today. it was rapid. and me brakes went crap cos of the wet. bring it on, i bellowed, bring it on you fucks.

us cyclists are mad. mad i tells ya.

Here's one to put the cat amongst the pigeons. Why do cyclists think it's fine to cycle home pissed/stoned out of their box? Surely they are a danger to themselves and other people?

Here's one to put the cat amongst the pigeons. Why do cyclists think it's fine to cycle home pissed/stoned out of their box? Surely they are a danger to themselves and other people?
yeh, i've done that before, woken up wondering how i got home.

it ain't clever. i've had to knock it on the head. i'd rather walk and live.

nearly as bad a drink driving in a city. wouldn't recommend it to the kids

unless the drunk cyclist was to accidently veer into the path of an oncoming truck carrying nuclear waste, and the truck would crash and thered be nuclear waste all over the place, and other cars would crash into it and thered be mutants

Or the drunk cyclist veers into a law-abiding, sober, car drivers path. Or a pedestrian.

Cyclist meat tends to be too tough. It can be delicious in a broth or soup.
Here is a recipe:

1 cyclist
2 onions
4 carrots
4 leeks
2 tins of lentils

Beat cyclist with brick or anvil until sufficiently smug. Then fry in pan until protests. Then bring to the boil. Chop up vegtables and add to cyclist.
Stew in a large pot until cyclist meat is tender when poked. Stir occasionally.

Serves 5 door hatchback.

a drunken cyclist is probably more dangerous than a drunken pedestrian i reckon. but a few drunken cyclists are probably way less dangerous than the hordes of drunken pedestrians roaming the dublin streets on the weekends. add to that a load craxy taxi drivers pulling off all sorts of mad maneuvers to pick up/drop off drunken pedestrians and you have very unsafe city streets anyhow. the point is that drunken gay abandon is gonna be more dangerous than sober clarity when navigating around loads of other people. isn't it technically illegal to be drunk in a public place anyway? prohibition or bubblewrapping drunks is the only way forward.

a drunken cyclist is probably more dangerous than a drunken pedestrian i reckon. but a few drunken cyclists are probably way less dangerous than the hordes of drunken pedestrians roaming the dublin streets on the weekends. add to that a load craxy taxi drivers pulling off all sorts of mad maneuvers to pick up/drop off drunken pedestrians and you have very unsafe city streets anyhow. the point is that drunken gay abandon is gonna be more dangerous than sober clarity when navigating around loads of other people. isn't it technically illegal to be drunk in a public place anyway? prohibition or bubblewrapping drunks is the only way forward.

I think I'd go for bubble wrapping drunks over prohibition.

I think I'd go for bubble wrapping drunks over prohibition.
that would be great craic!!

or everybody leaving the pub should wear one of these:
SumoSuit2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back