ALL MUSIC NERDS! (especially steve blunt) GO TO THIS AMAZING SITE! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossdonbeck

Yes, while searching on Google I found this amazing music streaming and downloading site which is absolutely packed with full length Mp3's of deadly post rock, Jazz, Drum and bass and all sorts of other deadly stuff, including PUNK, emo and indie:mad: , but go look for yourself.

It's the best thing ever if you're looking for similar bands or artists to something you've already heard - I've discovered some amazing stuff already, and I've only been using it for 25 minutes.

This site may be really well known - I don't know, I'm new to the internet. It is, however, a great site if, like me, you're using a public computer - although this means free hi speed access to the net, it also means you can't download applications without administrator privileges, so Kazaa or Napster etc. are out of the question.

Go to www.epitonic.com and be overwhelmed tae fuck!

ive been consistently discovering bands on that site for over two years.

excellent resource.

join club...the ex, rye coalition, thingy....class class site..haven't been there in years though...

jillface said:
Jeez Ross that's soooo two years ago. Wake up and smell the internet resources sooner.
Yeah I guess you're right. Who am I kiddin? I'm just a washed out old hippy - what would I know about computificatorisers? You kids and your internet; wha in ma day, we'd make do with an awrange on a stick.

hey ross why dont you come out and hang with the southside ghetto punx seeing as you live in the big schmoke these days...

you leave him alone, its hard enough to lure him out to the coolie! we havnt practiced in two weeks and we've been writing the same fucking song for months now!!
oh ross where did we go wrong? first the mullet then the one strap bag!!!!

FUck you Dara, one straps are really comfortable, and everyone here has one - why shouldn't I? I'm also thinking of dying my face orange to fit in...

Hey Damo where do the ghetto punks hang out?

I think by "ghetto punx" (ahem), he means himself and Ed hanging out in the living room of their flat in Ranelagh watching TV and getting monged everyday.
Real ghetto-style.

Cool, that's in Donnybrook, on the right side of the tracks isn't it? I'll be there man, and I'll bring my iPod.

ok, southside isolated punx it is...
we are gonna go see the rednex in ucd tomorrow night, maybe we can neck a few tinners in your gaff before/during/after???

ps kilcoole sux, the punx are leaving and the multi-nationals are taking their place!

Oh yeh, that's a deadly idea! Can we Ross? Huh huh? The gig is apparently only 3 squids and Large Mound are playing too... knock back a few Tuborg 6 for €7 first, whaddaya say?

A capital idea gang! Yeah sure - I didn't know they were playing? Is it at the student bar or what's the craic?

By the way, Dutch Gold and double dutch are also 7 yoyos so you won't have to suffer the tasteless waterified bollox that is tuborg. yukk.

Oh yeah, and you're not so far from the truth about Kilcoole selling out - Tesco now dominate the high street, and Ed Whitfield has been looking into buying out a McDonalds franchise to run from his house to feed bands while Eoin records them - Seriously!

Personally I think Tuborg has a much nicer taste than either Dutchies..

Yeh should be a good gig if it is actually happening. I'm off to the library (not the one in college cos I can't take books out due to my outstanding fine from last year!) and on my way I'll look at the posters on walls to see if this is even being advertised in this mini-town.

i think its in the student bar yeah, should be a good laugh, and the cheapness makes up for all times i didnt go to see TRM because it was too €€€... in fairness though, with the amount of student wankers who usually show up to their gigs in town it could be packed full of shitpieces!

it is happening for sure... its on the large mound webpage and on the forum of TRMs label the UCDSUentsap said it was only 3 snots.

afterwards we can go mental in the ag-science building. they have animal parts stored in random freezers all over the place ! (maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back