Africa Scam (1 Viewer)

My brother is learning to be a primary school teacher. He was doing his teaching practice last year (with first class) and mentioned Africa and said it's one of the poorest places in the world (or something) ... anyway some little chap puts up his hand and says 'Teacher my uncle was there last year and he said it was deadly'

fucks sake people. that's why we have *rules*. you remember the rules, right?

Originally posted by happy
i think he just snatched it... now it's on the floor in a million pieces, like so much cheap wine...

Cheap wine? That arse! Your outta the team. Sit down in the dugouts and think about what you said boy.:p

Is Nigeria highlighted in that map coz they're still gonna stone a young woman to death for havin a child outta wedlock? That shit is SO Old Testament! Fucks Sake:(

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Is Nigeria highlighted in that map coz they're still gonna stone a young woman to death for havin a child outta wedlock? That shit is SO Old Testament! Fucks Sake:(

no

Nigeria is highlighted on the map because thats the first picture that came up in Google image search when Micro thingy typed in MAP OF AFRICA...

probably

it almost ceretainly wasn't to start a high brow debate on Muslam law in Nigeria and that poor womens court case

don't ask me how I know this

its just a hunch

Happy, he's pissing on the ashes of the baton.... pissing on it!!

such disrespect for the baton....

ye see, this is the stori,

africa in the 1920s...huge raw material reserves everywhere...everyone rich...

greedy: "hey, i wanna be more rich"

genius: "hey, lets pretend we're poor"

realist: "hey, how?"

genius: "hey, we'll tell the world a bullshit story bout how we're all stupid and black and cant take advantage of our huge mineral and oil reserves cos we havent got the extracting know-how.

greedy: "hey, ive got some shoe polish"

realist: "hey, but how are we gonna tell the world"

genius: "hey, we'll send them a few polaroids...and they'll all be like..'aaawwhhhhhhh-i didnt know they were so cute and poor..lets send them hot cash"

greedy: "hey,we'll be rich!"

realist "hey, we're already rich"

genius: "hey, yeh, i was only messin about that whole idea"

greedy: "hey....hey...heyfuckyou" 'BANG' 'BANG' 'BANGBANGBANG' 'BANG'......'BANG'

realist: "h...e...

greedy: 'BANGBANG....................BANG..........KICK'

greedy: (sniff,hockback,spit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back