Advetising Gigs (1 Viewer)

Well I dont know if the coldspoonconspiracy/birthday pony records will be able to make the actual meeting cause Peter is in Paris I'm working and Ronan is busy (or are you ronan?)so we wont be able to get anyone to make it to the meeting but we still want to be involved so this wont limit us will it? us not being able to make it? 1984 if youre going or one of ye can ye email us afterwards and tell us what happened? and if theres any way i can offer my services i will be more than glad to. by the way egg, did you manage to get a new job?

hello. I'm the guy who made the c4o video and worked on the jimmy cake one too.
There's loads more in the pipeline too.maybe i could show up to represent 'del9' ?(that's our name) or is that shit irrelevant at this stage??

p.s. 1984 is the guy with a t-pot for a head incase anyone wants to know

pat (19 Nov, 2001 01:17 p.m.):
Well I dont know if the coldspoonconspiracy/birthday pony records will be able to make the actual meeting cause Peter is in Paris I'm working and Ronan is busy (or are you ronan?)

i'm always gettin' *busy*

ok, i accept you're workin pat, but peter being in paris, now that's just a lousy excuse.
fuckin' hippy dosser.

i'll see what i can do. i'm all for it, but i don't know if i've anything constructive to contribute.
i ain't the vocal type, y'know.

As someone who writes and edits for much of his waking hours (and some of his sleeping ones), I'd like to offer my writing/editing skills, such as they are.

I can draft documents from scratch, polish existing ones up a bit or even just proof read finished work. I also play "real tennis" in flannel pants and can whistle "Battle Hymn of the Republic" through my arse.

Unfortunately I can't come along on Tuesday night as I've to attend a removal service. Count my services in, though. You can e-mail me via Thumped.

Anthony (18 Nov, 2001 06:31 p.m.):
How about you go to the meeting with a clear idea of what you can actually contribute and what your skills are. We've already established that I'm crap on the phone and generally useless at dealing with the public but I can do ........ and have access to cheap ........ can get good rates at ............ Maybe even write it down.

Is anybody students and writers?

may i please volunteer the fact that there is no fucking way in a blue and purple moon that fifty - nay twenty people are going to show up at eggs on tuesday. we'll be lucky/unlucky if there's ten, even if there wasn't football on. people who think they're going to be there have emailed egg to let him know by now anyway, right? right? it's 8pm at his gaff isn't it? i'd vote for just having one meeting, no point spliting it up yet, not till we're all sure what it is we're splitting. like i said, there probably won't be enough people to justify two meetings anyway. (i'm not saying this to rain on anyone's parade, it doesn't make it any less of a good idea, i'm just (i think) being realistic about numbers. anyone ever tried to get a dirty pack of scenesters together in one non-gig place before? uh huh.)

so is anyone goin to be taking notes at this here meeting so that those of us who cant actually make it can still find out whats going on eh? also if you get someone to takes the minutes at the meeting it sounds all professional and proper and the loike...

[2]wanker[/2]

You there Keeror?
Andee from Aquarius was sorry he missed you and didn't get in touch. V. impressed - took everything I had and wants more.

I'm silly - I should have read the other 2 threads first.
Is this how it will continue? With me lost as information goes flying past without my knowledge? A continuation of the present scenario then?

I'm here Brown Boy.
Mebbe you should drop me a mail.
Have you booked us a Cali tour yet?

Is that you looking all scrunchy-faced and proud with Scott Ian and a Surf Nicaragua t-shirt? Wow.

And he's not even covered in spit.

was that taken outside the gresham? ah the days when yid camp out there, waaiting for a goo of some scruffy cunts you wouldn't recognise these days.

yeah, tesla were playing that night, and anthrax walked off after six songs cos of the spitting? i missed that but i had a right ould laugh when i heard. imagine them being so precious!

it was all about the t-shirts in those days.

I was at the infamous Anthrax walk off stage gig. As sorry I was to see them go I actually agreed with them.

I don't think Tesla were supporting them though. I know Tesla supported Def Leppard in the SFX and I don't remember seeing them twice.

Was anyone at Anthrax in the SFX a few years ago on the Sound of White Noise tour? It was radi.

yes, that's me with scott ian

the expression is a result of me trying hard not to laugh like a child with the excitement of it all

ahh 1989 - seems like only yesterday

and it wasn't tesla... it was....

someone else.

Hey Egg,

How did it go? Ive only read through the entire thing now, I havent been able to log on to this board for a very long time, and I know Vin and John D aren't on the net as much of late. My mail address is [email protected], maybe drop me a line and fill me in if you get a chance. We'll definitely have someone along to the next thing, we were definitely talking to Hag about something similar the other day, obviously related....hmm its all slotting into place...

I thought I'd resurrect this for the lads and lasses discussing this union thing.

And nostaglia for a few months ago....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back