800th post I can has prize Mr Thumped? (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's some predictable shit man, even for you...

c'mon, gimme some of the sweet loot that you get for free from the indie kids or the swag you have lying around your huge gaff that you'd forgotten that you even had. You must have some fucking vouchers for shit on the internet or something.
Don't be Thumped Mc fucking Scrooge - give a little, you'll help a lot

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

c'mon, gimme some of the sweet loot that you get for free from the indie kids or the swag you have lying around your huge gaff that you'd forgotten that you even had. You must have some fucking vouchers for shit on the internet or something.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

right

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

right

you fucking one percenters are always saying that you don't have shit - I KNOW WHAT YOU BOUGHT LAST SUMMER!

I want something made of internet stuff that I can hock for some good shit, i deserve it, i'm Thumped's number one fan, I would never let anyone say anything bad about this shithole full of stingy pricks

c'mon, get it done

you fucking one percenters are always saying that you don't have shit - I KNOW WHAT YOU BOUGHT LAST SUMMER!

I want something made of internet stuff that I can hock for some good shit, i deserve it, i'm Thumped's number one fan, I would never let anyone say anything bad about this shithole full of stingy pricks

c'mon, get it done

ha!

all i ever get is the odd promo CD or download code. that's it.

ha!

all i ever get is the odd promo CD or download code. that's it.

seriously?
Fucking indie kid, popstar wanabee pricks. You don't get free games / books / zines / vouchers off of the thumpsters on a regular basis?
Now i feel all sad for you - like some kind of radical shift in the balance of power has occured and we are on two seperate glass elevators (any harrison Ford / liam Neeson flick will do for references) one going up towards the sun (-mine) and one slowly descending towards some eighties hotel lobby of the damned (yours).
still though, you must have some games that you've finished that you can send me.
I'm waiting.

seriously?
Fucking indie kid, popstar wanabee pricks. You don't get free games / books / zines / vouchers off of the thumpsters on a regular basis?
Now i feel all sad for you - like some kind of radical shift in the balance of power has occured and we are on two seperate glass elevators (any harrison Ford / liam Neeson flick will do for references) one going up towards the sun (-mine) and one slowly descending towards some eighties hotel lobby of the damned (yours).
still though, you must have some games that you've finished that you can send me.
I'm waiting.

Seriously.

before this thing brings you to a place filled with batterings, think:

You have so much and yet you need so little - all those things weighting you down and stopping you flying like the bird of paradise that you are - i'm here to help you dude

post up some photos here and i'll let you know what I want

good man

it was related to your line of questioning with pete in the sentence so many times. every second word of the latter half of that film is dave. i thought that was a no brainer?

my computer wont open that. is it the simon cowell one or the jesus one. i felt bad about that latter sentence while posting it. i dont know why i left it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back