6 bombs go off in London (1 Viewer)

spuded said:
yep just back from LUDICRA, twas fuckin unreal, sofuckin unreal i cant type or alas that is the booze, so good to see a good black metal gig in a gay bar, sure as hell puts a halt to all that macho bullshit you get at alot of metal gigs (you remember cannibal corpse katie?)...

anyway apparrenlty HE WHO CORRUPTS are playing while im in chicago, yehaw.|..|

and yeah i took a shitload of photos

sounds fuckin deadly :) and yes i remember that poxy show, funny how they didnt seem as bad when i was younger. I liked how alex webster looked me up and down and sneered at me maybe he was jealous that my hair had more volume than his ;)

Hewhocorrupts are pretty fuckin good live better than on record, I got to see them last August.

in london right now, pretty weird, lots of photos of missing ppl etc.

scotland was a riot, but i slept through it.

Security in Stirling actually went down because all the Met had to rush back to London... There was still a butt-load of bastards hanging around though!

I appear to have upset a few people by my reply in this thread, my Punk Points have dropped and I got called a "fucking idiot"
I take back all that I said, let's invade Iran!

Tony Blair posts here.Did no one tell you?
JANER said:
I appear to have upset a few people by my reply in this thread, my Punk Points have dropped and I got called a "fucking idiot"
I take back all that I said, let's invade Iran!

Wow, what a load of arse.

The only revolution there´s going to be is the in my pants, wha'.

No, but really Starchy old pal, the only revolution there´s going to be is what you create in your own life and for the people around you by creating alternatives to normal shitty lives. The world is fucked, and though I still think there´s a point in opposing the shitness by not buying certain products, being vegan, fighting the cops, etc, it´s not really going to change anything, and it´s basically only so that I can live with myself.

The real "revolution" is by creating autonomous living, eating, working, etc solutions, such as that going on in the DIY punk scene, squatting, housing collectives, permaculture and so on. Basically providing places for you and other people who care about how fucked everything is to exist and survive and for others to seek out when they get pissed off with "the system".

There´ll be no poxy revolution, and if there is, you´ll only end up with some other bunch of cunts telling you wat to do.

Corm said:
Wow, what a load of arse.

The only revolution there´s going to be is the in my pants, wha'.

No, but really Starchy old pal, the only revolution there´s going to be is what you create in your own life and for the people around you by creating alternatives to normal shitty lives. The world is fucked, and though I still think there´s a point in opposing the shitness by not buying certain products, being vegan, fighting the cops, etc, it´s not really going to change anything, and it´s basically only so that I can live with myself.

The real "revolution" is by creating autonomous living, eating, working, etc solutions, such as that going on in the DIY punk scene, squatting, housing collectives, permaculture and so on. Basically providing places for you and other people who care about how fucked everything is to exist and survive and for others to seek out when they get pissed off with "the system".

There´ll be no poxy revolution, and if there is, you´ll only end up with some other bunch of cunts telling you wat to do.

i totally agree with the analysis but maybe not the solution.
choosing to totally opt out in disgust is an option, but like you say it's a pretty selfish one.
there are things going on and people working hard to try and make things better. they aren't revolutionary and so they often get dismissed by radicals, but what difference do radicals make?
it shouldn't have to be 'all or nothing'.

and if you want to make things better in small ways (which is the only way anyone has ever really made life better), protest is vital.

oh shit said:
i totally agree with the analysis but maybe not the solution.
choosing to totally opt out in disgust is an option, but like you say it's a pretty selfish one.
that's what he's sayin, everyone for themselves.

demonica said:
that's what he's sayin, everyone for themselves.

well in that case what's so bad about capitalism? if you hold individualism above all else, then 'society' doesn't matter. and then what are you opting out of?

i guarantee you that very few of the richest people in the world regard themselves as working as part of any social organisation. 'everyone for themselves' excuses everything you're pissed off about in the first place.
bullshit.

oh shit said:
well in that case what's so bad about capitalism? if you hold individualism above all else, then 'society' doesn't matter. and then what are you opting out of?

i guarantee you that very few of the richest people in the world regard themselves as working as part of any social organisation. 'everyone for themselves' excuses everything you're pissed off about in the first place.
bullshit.
i was just assuming that's what he's saying, i was wrong once before, could happen again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back