Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Fucking Sample rates!!I never use the same twice by the looks of it

The gobshite tearing up and down on his segway in front of me at the luas stop - fucker thinks he's Paul Blart.

I'd love a go on a Segway.

Cycling through Renalagh this morning was a man on a bike with two kids, one on a rear seat, one of a cross saddle. Not a fucking helmet between the three of them.

I'd love a go on a Segway.

Cycling through Renalagh this morning was a man on a bike with two kids, one on a rear seat, one of a cross saddle. Not a fucking helmet between the three of them.

and you need a license to own a fucking dog...

This should really be in major complaints, it's causing me such trouble.

Has anyone ever had a recurring problem with static electricity? My hair has gone mental the last few weeks, I can't go near it with my hands or a brush. It goes all mad and sticky uppy with static, then it goes really flat and sticks to my face, but if I brush it off my face it goes all static again. It's very distressing :(

Has anyone ever had a recurring problem with static electricity? My hair has gone mental the last few weeks, I can't go near it with my hands or a brush. It goes all mad and sticky uppy with static, then it goes really flat and sticks to my face, but if I brush it off my face it goes all static again. It's very distressing :(

change your shoes?

change your shoes?

I've been wearing the same runners and boots prior to this so it's not that. I had a problem with biker boots I was wearing a few years ago when I kept getting static shocks. The last few weeks, the child says I'm giving him shocks but I can't feel them, and the hair thing is just mad - it looks dreadful and I can't style it :(

Probably should be in major complaints too, but I demand a bill to be passed into law that requires that all trees and bushes which hang over the pavement be trimmed to a height of at least 7 feet. I'm 6'4 and fucking sick and tired of having to constantly duck under low hanging branches. Especially this time of year when it's dark and you can't see the fuckers til the last second because of the lack of leaves. If I lose an eye I'm suing everyone, the council, the owner of the tree (if it's a tree in the garden of a private residence) their gardener (cos if they have a tree their probably loaded) Fucking everyone. If it was anything else Joe fucking Duffy would be on the case.

And before you all say "ah c'mon your having go at the trees ? fuck off Cattle you've gone too far this time" I watched a woman who was shorter than me jog full force into a branch on saturday and it looked pretty bad so It's not just me.

If you want I'll do it just approve the CE scheme and soon we can all walk with our backs straight all the time.

and while I'm at it people who put chandeleers in a gaff with an 8 foot high ceiling are twats fuck you too.

And Superquinn in Ranelagh your "special offer" signs are too fucking low, and yes it hurts when you walk into the edge of them at the wrong angle so sort it out you cunts.

the solar thingys that kick off the northern lights up in donegal at the minute are of the magnitude that they are likely to effect the electrical systems in satellites. therein lies your problem, starchild. get a tin foil hat ffs.

Cant believe I wasnt on Thumped when I was gee eyed last night

I've been wearing the same runners and boots prior to this so it's not that. I had a problem with biker boots I was wearing a few years ago when I kept getting static shocks. The last few weeks, the child says I'm giving him shocks but I can't feel them, and the hair thing is just mad - it looks dreadful and I can't style it :(

It could be an indication of impending spontaneous combustion

In other news, The Dubliners are playing The Rare Auld Times on the John Murray show right now. That Pete St John lad should be strung up for crimes against music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back